Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 10 - Ophidian Old Boys v West Coast Wonders @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Bored Cat GIF

Attachments

• cat in bed.jpg
    cat in bed.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 1
Likewise PC - all well here, two week old baby driving us a little stir crazy but otherwise we’re thriving. Season shaping up nicely as we’re hitting some better match threads lately too :)
Also.....there's the inbetween bit....
277560031_10158906320798869_161179389311491439_n.jpg

Depends if you count Canberra as Antarctica, let me ask the premier of ACT quickly.

Hey HARPSichord, our good mate Rob was just wondering if Antarctica was part of Canberra these days :thumbsupv1:
Only for half the year, mate. Other half is golden.

You should come along to the song contest!
Can I come, personally have an excellent singing voice myself.

Even Mrs. Wiggum can join in if she wants and we can all sing crumble together 🤗

Only for half the year, mate. Other half is golden.
So Robertio, according to our beloved premier it’s half the year in Antarctica and the other half in beautiful Florida and you always welcomed to stay at Parliament House for free 🤗

Hey Mrs Turbo , can DemurePrincess play tomorrow?
Hiya dogs105 wanna come play darts with me at Equine Bar?
I'll show you how to throw them with your teeth. And we can lower the dart board on your turns. Are you in? (Robertio designed the bar so me and my pals, wouldn't feel left out.)
OIG1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Robertio, according to our beloved premier it’s half the year in Antarctica and the other half in beautiful Florida and you always welcomed to stay at Parliament House for free 🤗
Heya Cubby! You still studying?
How's your qooty going?
Is it wonderful?

I'll see mahself out.😳

I must say this has been the friendliest start to a thread l have seen for many seasons. It's great that occasionally we can put the argy barg aside and just enjoy each other.

Please note Wonders on Sunday the gloves come off and we will smash you at the vipers pit as we strive for cup2spoon2cup
Punch You Oh No GIF by GritTV
Until then it's great fun having you over at Spotswood.
Happy Tom And Jerry GIF

I must say this has been the friendliest start to a thread l have seen for many seasons. It's great that occasionally we can put the argy barg aside and just enjoy each other.

Please note Wonders on Sunday the gloves come off and we will smash you at the vipers pit as we strive for Punch You Oh No GIF by GritTV
Happy Tom And Jerry GIF
">#cup2spoon2cup
Happy Tom And Jerry GIF
The #cup2spoon2cupagain narrative would be something quite special. Not as special as our #undefeatedszn though.

Please note Wonders on Sunday the gloves come off and we will smash you at the vipers pit as we strive for cup2spoon2cup
Happy Tom And Jerry GIF
Jesus Church GIF by Lionsgate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back