Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 10 - Ophidian Old Boys v West Coast Wonders @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

im back john wick GIF

been busy with work, life, and parties hopefully will be on a bit more, want to make the game this week
Wonders are going to need you mate.

Have you been living in Antarctica?
Depends if you count Canberra as Antarctica, let me ask the premier of ACT quickly.

Hey HARPSichord, our good mate Rob was just wondering if Antarctica was part of Canberra these days :thumbsupv1:

This humour is the reason why I’ve been looking forward to this match thread. Good to see you, Horrie!

And you Wizz. The Wonders and OOBs matchup well.

Depends if you count Canberra as Antarctica, let me ask the premier of ACT quickly.

Hey HARPSichord, our good mate Rob was just wondering if Antarctica was part of Canberra these days :thumbsupv1:
I see what you mean mate, you'll miss those -7 mornings.

That's ... Ahem ... Cold from you Cubby.

I see what you mean mate, you'll miss those -7 mornings.
Who would NOT miss those chilly mornings, that weather will always give me life but so glad to escape that even though Canberra is a very nice city.

Summer time can’t come soon enough again though and it’s only just reached April but looking forward going back to the beaches again and the beautiful palace of Adelaide Oval I call home.

R And R Vacation GIF

Who would NOT miss those chilly mornings, that weather will always give me life but so glad to escape that even though Canberra is a very nice city.

Summer time can’t come soon enough again though and it’s only just reached April but looking forward going back to the beaches again and the beautiful palace of Adelaide Oval I call home.

R And R Vacation GIF

Canberra gives me hives and the heebie jeebies. Had to rock in there for work and was always happy to get out of there 😀

Cubby be careful back in jellybackville if someone offers to roll out the barrel for you.

Hi, to all you Ophidians.
Special hello to myblueroan & DemurePrincess looking forward to playing you and hanging out for the week in Neverland with the A grade towels, a whole lot of goats, fresh hay and sugar cubes.

peter pan vintage.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi, to all you Ophidians.
Special hello to myblueroan & DemurePrincess looking forward to playing you and hanging out for the week in Neverland with the A grade towels, a whole lot of goats, fresh hay and sugar cubes.

View attachment 1947505
running-hug.gif

Hiya Pammy!! How ya doing?
How's my friends Grand Uncle Horace UncleHorace and SSwans2011?
You baking for the Wonders?
I have oat cookies, apple mousse and carrot juice for high tea in the stables if you are peckish.🐎🥕🍎💝
images.jpeg-10.jpg

A warm welcome to all the Wonders. Come on over!

Hey Wiz, nice to see you....look forward to playing with you this week. Hope alls well in your world.

Likewise PC - all well here, two week old baby driving us a little stir crazy but otherwise we’re thriving. Season shaping up nicely as we’re hitting some better match threads lately too :)

View attachment 1947520

Hiya Pammy!! How ya doing?
How's my friends Grand Uncle Horace UncleHorace and SSwans2011?
You baking for the Wonders?
I have oat cookies, apple mousse and carrot juice for high tea in the stables if you are peckish.🐎🥕🍎💝
View attachment 1947524

A warm welcome to all the Wonders. Come on over!

Lovely myblueroan I'm so there. I need to go on a healthy jag after the Easter feasting. here is the upside down bloodplum cake I made for last Sunday...might have to whip up another for the after game nosh up at the club house. It's gluten free so everyne can enjoy.
IMG_9002.jpeg IMG_9005.jpeg

Likewise PC - all well here, two week old baby driving us a little stir crazy but otherwise we’re thriving. Season shaping up nicely as we’re hitting some better match threads lately too :)
Wow, Congratulations to you and all your family Wiz.
That's fantastic news.
What's a little lost sleep when you have a whole new baby to play with.
Here's a little song for you to keep in mind...because before you know it you'll be awake half the night ready to pick up the teenager from whereverer they are ringing you from.;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back