SEASON 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

So misses 2 more weeks that the bloke who ended up KOed
If what I’ve heard is true, 5 weeks will be 3 weeks less than what the Alex player will be out for.

Average losing margin across two rounds in division 1 has been 97 points across 8 games, not sure this is great for the competition.
Eh, reckon if you went back to 2009 (my first year in the Valley) scores were probably similar for Div 2.
1713946317562.png

6-8 seems more appropriate for that incident - extremely late, left the ground, absolute cheap shot. Even more ordinary that is a senior figure within that club.

6-8 seems more appropriate for that incident - extremely late, left the ground, absolute cheap shot. Even more ordinary that is a senior figure within that club.

Think 5 was about right possibly slightly excessive going in past incidents and his record.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the forfeits are true, then they would get half of the fine, which is more for an away game than if you forfeit a home game. For the away team forfeiting, it is $800 for a senior match and $600 for a reserves match (when the home team forfeits, it is $500 and $400 respectively which all goes to the league).

So Powelltown will be fined $1400 for forfeiting seniors and reserves (that is from the two football matches alone, not sure of what any netball fines are).

The OEFNL gets $700 and Alex gets the other $700 given to them as compensation.

Last edited:
Probably need a bit more than $700 to cover the loss.

Attachments

• alex.jpg
    alex.jpg
    455 KB · Views: 72
If the forfeits are true, then they would get half of the fine, which is more for an away game than if you forfeit a home game. For the away team forfeiting, it is $800 for a senior match and $600 for a reserves match (when the home team forfeits, it is $500 and $400 respectively which all goes to the league).

So Powelltown will be fined $1400 for forfeiting seniors and reserves (that is from the two football matches alone, not sure of what any netball fines are).

The OEFNL gets $700 and Alex gets the other $700 given to them as compensation.
Would Alex still have to pay their players?
And did anyone else get booked for Warby/Alex melee? Eg. Numbers 10 & 6 for Warby? They entered the melee punching.

Would Alex still have to pay their players?
And did anyone else get booked for Warby/Alex melee? Eg. Numbers 10 & 6 for Warby? They entered the melee punching.

Interesting questions. If an Alex player was serving a suspension would this count as a week missed? Would this count as games played toward finals qualification for each player?
Hopefully Powelly get on the park this week

Interesting questions. If an Alex player was serving a suspension would this count as a week missed? Would this count as games played toward finals qualification for each player?
Hopefully Powelly get on the park this week

Alex have an extra week of salary cap cash they use too. I'm pretty sure it counts as a game as its not their fault .

If Powelly, don’t get a side together, where does this leave the league ?

I’ve heard rumours that they should “have numbers” next week. You cannot pick and choose when you play….

Sad for Alexandra if Powelly don’t get a side together, as they have a massive function tomorrow, this fairytale surely is over

If Powelly, don’t get a side together, where does this leave the league ?

I’ve heard rumours that they should “have numbers” next week. You cannot pick and choose when you play….

Sad for Alexandra if Powelly don’t get a side together, as they have a massive function tomorrow, this fairytale surely is over

Agreed opens a pandoras box if you can simply miss a game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back