SEASON 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Warby coach caught an Alex player high in a marking contest.
Will get 4-6 weeks, was late and crude.
All in blue after that, ambos called and didn't arrive till after 5.20pm.
Medics were worried it was spinal as Alex player was having tingles and then lack of feeling in legs.

Hopefully the young man is on the mend

Not true

Oh wow! That’s bloody horrible! Life ban seems like it would be a more appropriate punishment if that’s the case!
Life ban? I believe that comes after 16 weeks suspension.

Junior received his first suspension in 20+ years of senior footy last year thanks to a personal targeted social media campaign from an opposition club. He is far from a thug.

Hopefully the Alex player recovers fully and speedily. Passing on my best wishes.

Sounds like he was a thug this time and I’m sure he was suspended last season for 2 weeks for another coward act

Seems like he is getting older and more of a thug

As I think TommyK was involved with the club I will go off his post. One suspension in over 2@ years of senior football is nothing to be taken for granted.

Wonder if you were as supportive of your player last season on the edge of being deregistered with constant coward acts. ( Your words )

As I think TommyK was involved with the club I will go off his post. One suspension in over 2@ years of senior football is nothing to be taken for granted.

Wonder if you were as supportive of your player last season on the edge of being deregistered with constant coward acts. ( Your words )
Not sure what player you’re talking about?

Or who you think I support, just someone who enjoys local footy..

Life ban? I believe that comes after 16 weeks suspension.

Junior received his first suspension in 20+ years of senior footy last year thanks to a personal targeted social media campaign from an opposition club. He is far from a thug.

Hopefully the Alex player recovers fully and speedily. Passing on my best wishes.
I believe you're right about the 16 weeks, but I'm wondering how you get suspended due to a social media campaign? Don't you have to do the crime to be suspended?

Just saw the match vision and it def wasn’t a marking attempt that was a late high bump after the Alex player kicked it lol, whoever is defending the warby player must have egg on your face

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I witnessed the hit it was late and high, extremely unnecessary especially with the talk surrounding concussions. Shocking leadership from the coach who would want to have a good hard long look at himself after that one.

Late, launched, contact appears quite high

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-22-19-57-06-85_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-22-19-57-06-85_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 115

Remove this Banner Ad

Back