SEASON 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
pakenham might not get a choice in the matter if their suburb goes into lockdown!
Any word on Warby? Only div 2 side with no public announcement
Internet hasn't reached Warby

There posting their thoughts in the mail

don’t know where you got your mail from about seville, but from the people I have spoken to who are involved heavily with the club, they have all agreed that they are wanting to compete this season, and have had great numbers on the track

Thanks for the update about Seville. Was just going on some fairly reliable mail.

Would be good to see them competing.

Thanks for the update about Seville. Was just going on some fairly reliable mail.

I guess time will tell who has the more reliable source but from all reports the coaching staff, players and the committee have all Agreed that they are wanting to compete this year. Hopefully the teams that do decide to play take it serious and somehow we end up with an entertaining season this year

Yes it would be fantastic to see sevll

Yes it would be good to Seville competing this season,put them up against Narre Warren round one,they will cancel there season,5 minutes into the first quarter.

I guess time will tell who has the more reliable source but from all reports the coaching staff, players and the committee have all Agreed that they are wanting to compete this year. Hopefully the teams that do decide to play take it serious and somehow we end up with an entertaining season this year

Suspect we’ll see some lopsided results as a consequence of the combined divisions.
Over a dozen EFL premier senior players have been training at Woori.
Points will stop the seniors from loading up but can you imagine what Daniel King would do to Warby 2s!?

Yes it would be fantastic to see sevll

Yes it would be good to Seville competing this season,put them up against Narre Warren round one,they will cancel there season,5 minutes into the first quarter.

if your implying that they will get heavily beaten why would they want to quit? It’s a good indication long term where they need to get to in order to be competitive in premier? Could take this season playing against premier div sides as a great opportunity? Think that’s a pretty shallow comment if you ask me

if your implying that they will get heavily beaten why would they want to quit? It’s a good indication long term where they need to get to in order to be competitive in premier? Could take this season playing against premier div sides as a great opportunity? Think that’s a pretty shallow comment if you ask me
I was just being cheeky mate,you might want to lighten up a bit okay.

All the purists will be happy that the chances of a “Valley” side winning have increased

The new team in Berwick Springs, ROC and Pakenham are still planning to go around if things fall into place. Haven't heard officially about Berwick but am assuming they are out.

Woori have certainly had some quality training with them. So have Olinda FC.

The new team in Berwick Springs, ROC and Pakenham are still planning to go around if things fall into place. Haven't heard officially about Berwick but am assuming they are out.

Woori have certainly had some quality training with them. So have Olinda FC.
Berwick are out

Be interesting to see how many temp recruits find there way to AFL outer east, Heard mount Evelyn were trying to get players from silvan and Coldstream And a rumour the 2 Galvin brothers from Bayswater... and Seville have put a transfer request in for Justin ficorilli from Croydon, I believe team of the year forward pocket?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be interesting to see how many temp recruits find there way to AFL outer east, Heard mount Evelyn were trying to get players from silvan and Coldstream And a rumour the 2 Galvin brothers from Bayswater... and Seville have put a transfer request in for Justin ficorilli from Croydon, I believe team of the year forward pocket?

half of EFL premier will end up playing for Woori if the ones that have been training there seek a permit

Does that mean the Woori 2's will finally get a good team up this year - made up from last years 1's!!! :)

No point cap in the ressies right?
From the numbers of heard could be up to a half dozen premier guys in the 2s every week!

Were that to occur it’d make an absolute farce of an already compromised season.

I’m not sure if Jordy Williams and the Monkhurst’s will still be 1 pointers, but you throw in a handful of Sth Croydon and Vermont players into that Woori side and they’ll beat the likes of Seville and Warby by 200+.
Then if you’ve got a dozen left over due to points that are going to play ressies . . .

Wandin pulled out about an hour ago so maybe you got the wrong club?
Woori Yallock posted on fb yesterday telling everyone to go to training as the season was going ahead
I’ve heard it from one of there players at woori... players voted and majority said no to the season... I guess time will tell

I’ve heard it from one of there players at woori... players voted and majority said no to the season... I guess time will tell

Yeah fair enough.
The training report I got was from probably 3-4 weeks ago.

Wandin pulled out about an hour ago so maybe you got the wrong club?
Woori Yallock posted on fb yesterday telling everyone to go to training as the season was going ahead
Good to see Wandin showing some comonsense and pulling the pin

A short video on the Wandin FNC Facebook page about their reasons for not competing in 2020 - all very reasonable.

Woori certainly has some talent training with the club and my mail is some of these guys may be around in 2021 regardless of what happens. Olinda also have excellent numbers and some really good quality too.

If Warburton Millgrove do take the field, don't write them off - they will be competitive based on what I am hearing. Not saying they will be flag favourites but should certainly put up a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back