Season 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Any umpires out there able to answer this. Two clear behinds today awarded goals due to the young goal umpire not moving from the centre of the goals. Field umpire in the perfect position but refused to over rule. Then at quarter time reassured the young goal umpire telling them to forget about the mistakes just work on your positioning. Is this a direction from above?

In saying that the field umpires were as bad as you'll see.

Last edited:
Looking at the ins and outs for the last month
Woori will only get better all monkeys qualified and possibly a miracle from williams
Olinda with keagan wilson and currie back in
Not sure whos to come back in for hville and wandin but from what i hearing not alot will make it
Upwey to be a jugganaught this finals wouldnt want to lose the qualifying because upwey will roll wandin easily and be in red hot form for a straight set exit for olinda or hville

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well if it said what i really thought and not just forum bait it would continue to be the boring forum it has for the season to date

Can anybody help me understand how Healesville v Wandin in the D1 Seniors is scheduled at HEALESVILLE?

Surely, the bar man & committee member at Healesville last Saturday telling us the league had already agreed not to have them playing at a different venue whem hosting was pulling my leg... But it appears not?

Goes without saying, but there is a simple solution, swap the fixtures over involving Healesville to YG.
Then if they don't have the people to run the Canteen/Bar - put it up for tender to other clubs not competing to run as a fundraiser... or the league hire casuals to run the facilities and split the profits back to ALL clubs... or get food trucks and make it a bigger event and perhaps draw additional fans to the day..... or here's a crazy one simply plan better...

Can anybody help me understand how Healesville v Wandin in the D1 Seniors is scheduled at HEALESVILLE?

Surely, the bar man & committee member at Healesville last Saturday telling us the league had already agreed not to have them playing at a different venue whem hosting was pulling my leg... But it appears not?

Goes without saying, but there is a simple solution, swap the fixtures over involving Healesville to YG.
Then if they don't have the people to run the Canteen/Bar - put it up for tender to other clubs not competing to run as a fundraiser... or the league hire casuals to run the facilities and split the profits back to ALL clubs... or get food trucks and make it a bigger event and perhaps draw additional fans to the day..... or here's a crazy one simply plan better...

Same question posted to AFL YR Facebook last night - deleted by the league without response.
AFL YR - you don't get the option to select what customer feedback you listen to (e.g. only positive).

Same question posted to AFL YR Facebook last night - deleted by the league without response.
AFL YR - you don't get the option to select what customer feedback you listen to (e.g. only positive).

Can understand Wandin's frustration with this Crosso, unfortunately I don't think there is any other option other than not playing at Healesville at all.
Having the senior team play at Yarra Glen would put far too much strain on the club organising the finals at the ground with most of the volunteers taking the trip over to watch the senior team.

This is funny

Remove this Banner Ad

Back