Season 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Winmar kicked 4 or 5 on me in a half at Hville one afternoon
Degraff probably kicked 3 or 4 directly in his zone.

They were both guns.

Training was fun when both decided to have a comp who could kick the hardest and flattest.

De Graaf was as good as they come in this league. Bit surprised with Bayliss being included. Good player but has along way to go to be added to this list. Goodwin played enough footy for Wandin to be added. Won them 2 flags. Craig Clarke also very stiff not to get a mention

Andy played 80 AFL games, is a legend of our club but the article is about those that didn't make it all the way.

Shout out to Wandin u16 player Joel Garner who played in todays TAC Cup grand final. Great kid with a load of potential.

Last week there was talk about the old chestnut of Coldstream coming on board. Where are things at with Thornton though? Talk during the finals was that Brad Coller may not continue on and that could potentially dry up the supply of up to 15 players? Other thing mentioned was that they could possibly play home games at Marysville - except against Yea and Alex. Possibly to cater for the Melbourne based lads?

Spewed in my mouth a little bit when I was flicking through the lift out and saw Jugga.
The whole thing looks like a typo. Bloke comes back to his home club on a a fortune then throws other peoples money around to buy a premiership. Talking to a ex Wandin player at the GF and he mentioned numbers of around 800k over three years. Not to mention the culture they have developed down there which leaves everyone with nothing but disdain for the whole place.

Blokes like Mick Scott, Craig Clark, Beaker, Tim Wragg, Terry Walker, Monkey and Andy Goodwin are 150% more worthy than anyone at Wandin at the present time.

Don't believe everything you are told, its actually 1.2 million which just turned up in the clubs bank account without any work from the committee or football department. Probably the luckiest club ever to exist.

Andy played 80 AFL games, is a legend of our club but the article is about those that didn't make it all the way.

Shout out to Wandin u16 player Joel Garner who played in todays TAC Cup grand final. Great kid with a load of potential.

Also Beau Mitchener from Woori Yallock was the starting ruck for Eastern. Just keep producing quality big kids Woori.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can send you a copy of 'It's a Grand Old Flag' if you like, it has all our history in it including information on the clubs 11 grand finals in the last 24 years. Just leave us your real name, real address and I'll have the lads drop it over......

I will be fine thank's for the offer.

Spewed in my mouth a little bit when I was flicking through the lift out and saw Jugga.
The whole thing looks like a typo. Bloke comes back to his home club on a a fortune then throws other peoples money around to buy a premiership. Talking to a ex Wandin player at the GF and he mentioned numbers of around 800k over three years. Not to mention the culture they have developed down there which leaves everyone with nothing but disdain for the whole place.

Blokes like Mick Scott, Craig Clark, Beaker, Tim Wragg, Terry Walker, Monkey and Andy Goodwin are 150% more worthy than anyone at Wandin at the present time.
Admittedly, there are some great names in your list, but Jugga still fits comfortably.
As for who should be in or out, there are as many names as there are opinions. Take it for what its worth rather than launch a vendetta about one player.

On Olinda's Facebook page:Marcus Hottes and Daniel Christian from Lilydale signed for next year. No mention of a coach.

On Olinda's Facebook page:Marcus Hottes and Daniel Christian from Lilydale signed for next year. No mention of a coach.
Olinda must be opening up the wallet. Hope it doesn't cause a bit of tension when the local lads are playing for a free pie after the game, then have to pay 30c extra for sauce

Remove this Banner Ad

Back