Season 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Olinda doesn't have a school or university how else do you expect to be competitive. Your all racist

Btw sauce is complimentary
Gained a few Couple done with senior footy and playing 2s
Lots of interest from other clubs expect to lose a couple
Interesting couple of months ahead at olinda

Olinda will come out of this nicely I would think. It's just what the doctor ordered.
A couple of new recruits always add to the excitement and it's not a common theme for Olinda to chase players.
I guess the landscape is changing and you need to keep up with clever recruiting of other clubs.
Olinda work very hard on bringing players through, more often than not, there is a group who want to have a crack in the VFL or EFL Div 1.
So while we produce some quality kids, we also send them away to better themselves.
Recruiting does cost, it also does have that domino effect whereby some players do feel that they should be receiving $$'s but it is not happening due to recruiting. I guess you have to take that risk and what will be will be.
IMO - New facilities and lights are just too good to leave, while not being around the club much for the past 3 years, with the new facilities, the quality of the playing group and now the addition of some new players, I would love to be able to fit into a pair of footy shorts and get out on the park.
Maybe become 15 years younger also..
I went up presentation night and with the netball being up and about, the place is buzzing.

Mt Evelyn have announced new Senior coach and playing assistant. 'The mt evelyn football netball club takes pleasure in announcing and welcoming to our club Brett Shalders as our senior coach for season 2016, Brett comes to us with an extensive 20 yr playing and 9 year senior coaching career, joining him is Diogo Duarte as a playing assistant/conditioning coach. Both these guys are motivated and determined to take our club to the next level. Further announcements to come'

Yea Football Netball Club
(YVMDFL Div.2) is seeking coaching expressions of interest for season 2016.

The club offers:
·Excellent home ground facilities
·Secure financial stability
·Supportive committee
·Strong junior and development programs
Suitable remuneration for the right candidate is negotiable and all applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.

Enquiries or applications can be sent to:
Daniel Evans (Yea FNC Pres.)
danieltevans7@gmail.com or 0458532967.

Juggaisgr8
Clearly you have a vendetta against Wandin fc and Jarrod, you have done nothing but pile s**t onto Them both since you joined this forum a couple weeks ago, I spoke to polkinghornes dad couple days ago and he said his son is staying and was completely happy at wandin, but hey, each time you open your slanderous trashy mouth, you again remove any credibility you thought you might of had.

It's tossers like you that discredit the very people and clubs that try to bring our leagues standards up, the sooner "your" club tosses you on the hard rubbish the better this forum, your club and the league will be.

I suspect you will retort with another pile of s**t, and most likely, against someone else or another club, you hide like the coward you are behind the cloak of I.T. secrecy and take pot shots at good people, your nothing short of pile of negative junk...

Crawl back into the gutter and slime away...feral...

Spot on Rammi, clearly this little man is a grub. Kids stuff really.

I would be almost certain that this flog has never and will never put his hand up at any club to do anything of note on or off field.
The position of 'Keyboard Warrior' is the height of his achievements in life...

Wandin to lose up to 14 premiership players as money has dried up most of which will sogn at a div 4 efl vlub

Heard Mitch Collins has left Belgrave to take up the assistant coaches role at Koo Wee Rup

Wandin to lose up to 14 premiership players as money has dried up most of which will sogn at a div 4 efl vlub

You are on the money piesmad36. After winning 3 Veterans flags in a row, 14 of the Vets premiership players will be joining a 4th Division EFL club. Big loss, but with the freed up cash we will be able to buy a small African country. The remaining 60 football and netball premiership players from the 2015 season will be remaining to attempt to keep the club from joining the Dinosaurs and posters using their actual names on this forum.

'Massive news out of Seville. Will tell after Grand Final.'

'Big news out of Warby and Alex I am hearing.'

'Afl player to Healesville'

Now, 'Wandin to lose 14 premiership players'

Why don't you just say it straight up instead of pussy footing around wanting attention?
Let us have it, Damien Barrett.

Until then, I think your name should be piesflog.

Redeem yourself. Go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'Massive news out of Seville. Will tell after Grand Final.'

'Big news out of Warby and Alex I am hearing.'

'Afl player to Healesville'

Now, 'Wandin to lose 14 premiership players'

Why don't you just say it straight up instead of pussy footing around wanting attention?
Let us have it, Damien Barrett.

Until then, I think your name should be piesflog.

Redeem yourself. Go.
Any chance you could shed some light on the 'massive news out of seville?'

Bullshit.The legend Matt ONeill is back as Joint coach with Craig Clarke.The club couldnt be happier.Few more locals back also.
great get,
high quality player and coach is creeper, and combined with best mate clarkey will be a drawing power and fierce combo, good luck to the gembrook fc, very good people there, they deserve some success after the heartbreak of recent seasons and events.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back