Season 2013 Bendigo FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strath add Stevie Baker to go with Milney. As a saints supporter living in strath I can say that I will head to a couple of games when my club commitments allow

I'm sure that was main reason behind Strath recruiting them.
I'm surprised you haven't joined strath so you can stare at them in the showers

I'm sure that was main reason behind Strath recruiting them.
I'm surprised you haven't joined strath so you can stare at them in the showers

Lol Ablett's back What have people heard about South? a few people I've spoken to think they will go well but others think they will be terrible and the talk is they have consistently been getting poor numbers at training.

Word on South is that they will be processing a heap of clearance forms
Our local butcher with a son --- formerly @ the Bloods, now @ the Flat --- told us this week 19 players r on the move
U all will have seen Maddern and Childs' clearance papers to join GVFL club have gone through.

Word on South is that they will be processing a heap of clearance forms
Our local butcher with a son --- formerly @ the Bloods, now @ the Flat --- told us this week 19 players r on the move
U all will have seen Maddern and Childs' clearance papers to join GVFL club have gone through.

The Joffa appointment hasn't had them dancing in the streets I don't think, but he will be judged on performance so we will wait and see how we go. We've got Jarrod Bateson back from a couple of years in the GVFL with Shepp Bears and we think he will be a great in for us as well.

Correct me if my mail is wrong but I hear Fev is playing for Kangaroo Flat this Friday night?
If so who's it against?
Not this Friday mate
Against the Square about round 3
Good Friday under lights at Dower park

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not this Friday mate
Against the Square about round 3
Good Friday under lights at Dower park

Should be a big crowd and good spinner for Flat if they haven't paid crazy money for it. That Flat would probably looking half decent if they had kept Downie and Hough to the Bombers. Anyone got them making finals?

Have heard at the club $3k for Fev which should be paid back by extra gate takings..helped have Corey Greer there who has played with Fev the last couple of years
Flat coming from fair way back and have found some good kids and with pick ups would be looking a 5th which would be a great result considering as well the top 5 from last year should come back to the field a bit maybe except Strath.
Hough is aligned so may get a couple of games but he is a line coach with Gold so would still have match day duties if not playing.

Have heard at the club $3k for Fev which should be paid back by extra gate takings..helped have Corey Greer there who has played with Fev the last couple of years
Flat coming from fair way back and have found some good kids and with pick ups would be looking a 5th which would be a great result considering as well the top 5 from last year should come back to the field a bit maybe except Strath.
Hough is aligned so may get a couple of games but he is a line coach with Gold so would still have match day duties if not playing.

I'd be surprised if it was under double that to be honest. But even if it was around the 8k mark there would be cash to be made.

I have heard him charging $4 & $5k at other games
I know they would not pay more than $5 last year when idea came up
I think the connection helped

From what I hear the fee for Fev is $25,000
Part of that he holds a sportsman night after the game.
That figure came from a President I know whom spoke to his manager last year enquiring about him playing a game for their club.

3-5000 crowd @ $10 gate entry covers his fee, which Fev has drawn before , plus canteen n bar sales.

Pretty sure a Tazy club Fev played game for grossed $100,000 for the day including the revenue from the sportsman night where some stuff was Auctioned.

Not sure about sportsmans night which was held last weekend as that maybe tied in with a match
have heard $5k for game only in the past

Not sure about sportsmans night which was held last weekend as that maybe tied in with a match
have heard $5k for game only in the past

Kouta has got 7k on his head to do the same thing and he is shot and been out of the game alot longer so Id the Fev figure is beyond 5 mate and dont think he would be too fussed about a bloke from Yarrawonga he has played 15 games with but anyway good get all the same.

Kouta has got 7k on his head to do the same thing and he is shot and been out of the game alot longer so Id the Fev figure is beyond 5 mate and dont think he would be too fussed about a bloke from Yarrawonga he has played 15 games with but anyway good get all the same.
Whatever the cost the theme out of the club in the past few years is to be sustainable
Can't see them paying over the odds
Hope they get return on investment

Corey Greer is not the conection
Someone on the committee has a conection at Yarrawonga and has Know Fev for some time..not that it matters

Storm
Dragons
Gisborne
Golden Square
South Bendigo
Eaglehawk
Roos
Kynton
Castlemaine
Maryborough

Just a rough guest

You surely would have to have Square at the top after five flags in a row!!!!
It is going to be interesting to see how Kyneton go with what looks like some pretty good recruiting. I don't know when they play Gisborne first up, but they should get a massive crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back