Teams San Francisco 49ers - The Niners

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh the 4 lineman only with linebacker in coverage made it a running back paradise in the first half.

Must mix in 5 lineman rotations and have packages with greenlaw and Warner blitzing.

That combined with a sound coverage plan for kelce is key.

49ers have to find a way to have the game played with the Chiefs receivers the ones having to beat them.

If Pacheco has success similair to Gibbs..big problems..

I know Bosa and I probably wouldn't see eye to eye on a lot of things (not that anyone would care), but if this is a legit take it is getting to the point that I will be too scared to say good morning to the guy I order coffee from.
******* nutters. smh

I know Bosa and I probably wouldn't see eye to eye on a lot of things (not that anyone would care), but if this is a legit take it is getting to the point that I will be too scared to say good morning to the guy I order coffee from.
what a load of utter tripe. Some people will come up with anything for a story.

Classy, brutal and true
89e6c6eeb86dd8daf02fc31d6443cdc9.jpg

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Classy, brutal and true
89e6c6eeb86dd8daf02fc31d6443cdc9.jpg

Cam still running his mouth, clearly jealous that other QBs he doesnt class as talented have had as much success as he did.. hes so cringe. Youre too old for this petty s**t surely.

Cam still running his mouth, clearly jealous that other QBs he doesnt class as talented have had as much success as he did.. hes so cringe. Youre too old for this petty s**t surely.
Cam still thinks it is 2015

Maybe had he jumped on a strip sack fumble he may have been a superbowl winning qb too

Maybe had he jumped on a strip sack fumble he may have been a superbowl winning qb too
Na, we weren't going 90 yards down the field for a go ahead TD. Couldn't move the ball for s**t. Spirit had been broken by then and that play summed it up.

Will Purdy dive on his own fumble?

Seriously, could there be 2 qbs more different.

I can't draw one similarity other than they both were qbs.
Both made the PFWA All rookie team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back