Captains Round 7 VC/C

Remove this Banner Ad

Nankervis to find his mojo and rag doll Gawn
Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

Xerri put 144 on Meek so Grundy looking good.
Just be mindful that Meek was playing very sore vs North

Got absolutely polaxed in the ribs vs Witts the week before (and missed most of the 4th) and could clearly see he wasn't moving anywhere near as free vs Xerri as he was in previous rounds.

Meek allowed Chol to ruck in the forward half alot while he sat one kick behind the ball to limit his around the ground ruck contests

Mitchell also confirmed this in his post game presser and was happy with his output considering he was cooked

Could still be a good option but more just confirming why Xerri went bananas

After getting fruity last week with Martin C, will probably play safe, Gawn VC, Heeney C (won't be needed) but goodness am I tempted with a Rozee VC. I think this will be a 150+ kind of fixture for hime after his disappearance last week.

Just be mindful that Meek was playing very sore vs North

Got absolutely polaxed in the ribs vs Witts the week before (and missed most of the 4th) and could clearly see he wasn't moving anywhere near as free vs Xerri as he was in previous rounds.

Meek allowed Chol to ruck in the forward half alot while he sat one kick behind the ball to limit his around the ground ruck contests

Mitchell also confirmed this in his post game presser and was happy with his output considering he was cooked

Could still be a good option but more just confirming why Xerri went bananas
It’s actually because Xerri is his daddy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please get rid of VC. Make people make a real decision and what people's scores swing more. No need for it with rolling lockout anymore.

Going to suck barracking for Zerrett as VC against my mob today.

Has a good record against us and I think Naicos will get some attention today from Durham/Caldwell potentially.

Please get rid of VC. Make people make a real decision and what people's scores swing more. No need for it with rolling lockout anymore.
It's an interesting argument and I can certainly see your point.

I think choosing who to VC and then whether to take that awkward VC score adds a bit to the game though.

Dear Max Gawn VC owners, go and fluck yourselves.

Your smugness can eat a giant tray of peckers. 😀

1714017439835.gif

Regards, all non Gawn owners.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back