Captains Round 8 VC/C

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know Gawn is involved in all our plans, but here's some stats on Geelong & Rucks.

Rucks vs Geelong

R1: Marshall 127. +28 on avg
R2: ROB 116. +33.6 on avg
R3: Meek 88. -12 on avg
R4: English 117. +3 on avg
R5: Xerri 91. -17 on avg
R6: O-mac 53 (INJURY, DOESN'T COUNT)
R7: Pittonet 112. +26 on avg. TDK 82. -15 on avg.

Rucks score is on average +6 vs Geelong. Median is +3.

Implied expected Gawn score using average: 142. Using median: 139

I know Gawn is involved in all our plans, but here's some stats on Geelong & Rucks.

Rucks vs Geelong

R1: Marshall 127. +28 on avg
R2: ROB 116. +33.6 on avg
R3: Meek 88. -12 on avg
R4: English 117. +3 on avg
R5: Xerri 91. -17 on avg
R6: O-mac 53 (INJURY, DOESN'T COUNT)
R7: Pittonet 112. +26 on avg. TDK 82. -15 on avg.

Rucks score is on average +6 vs Geelong. Median is +3.

Implied expected Gawn score using average: 142. Using median: 139
Don't need the Math to figure out Gawn is in form and 100% VC/C

math.gif

Don't need the Math to figure out Gawn is in form and 100% VC/C

View attachment 1974458
Still good to check, maybe Geelong are amazing at shutting down rucks! The same method had me avoid Steele VC vs the Dogs which ****ed quite a few people that week, despite him being in insanely good form at the time

it's complicated. Depends on what Sweet scores and whether Meek stays or goes. If Meek stays then Livingstone must be used to loop F6 forcing me to use Coff for C loop. If Meek goes then Liv is the C loop allowing me to use Coff to loop D6/M8.

so if Sweet goes 100+ Green into Gawn. if he doesn't Gawn into Rowell

it's complicated. Depends on what Sweet scores and whether Meek stays or goes. If Meek stays then Livingstone must be used to loop F6 forcing me to use Coff for C loop. If Meek goes then Liv is the C loop allowing me to use Coff to loop D6/M8.

so if Sweet goes 100+ Green into Gawn. if he doesn't Gawn into Rowell
Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

(Log in to remove this ad.)

VC Dawson - one of Butters or Dawson will go huge. I’m backing Dawson - without the last 15mins on the bench too, as the game will be much much closer!

C Bont - whatever the heck is wrong with you - get it sorted out!

If another loop doesn't pop up, leaning Walsh into Gawn.

Should feast against a Collingwood midfield that might be missing Titch and JDG. Hopefully he can hit some targets this week.

If a Sunday loop arises, Gawn into Serong.

Apologies if draft talk isn't welcome here.

Can't decide between captain on Green or Sheezel, been alternating between the two and getting it wrong every week.
Supposed to be very wet in Sydney, does that lead to lots of tackling/contested ball use and subsequent high scoring for Green? Hard to say no coming off 159 but he burned me with the 72 a couple weeks ago

Alternatively Saints easiest to score against as a defender but not sure I trust Sheezel won't get pushed around to the midfield like he did end of last week

Apologies if draft talk isn't welcome here.

Can't decide between captain on Green or Sheezel, been alternating between the two and getting it wrong every week.
Supposed to be very wet in Sydney, does that lead to lots of tackling/contested ball use and subsequent high scoring for Green? Hard to say no coming off 159 but he burned me with the 72 a couple weeks ago

Alternatively Saints easiest to score against as a defender but not sure I trust Sheezel won't get pushed around to the midfield like he did end of last week
Green I reckon. Loves playing against the Swans.

Sheez will be thrown around a little bit, so think that limits his ceiling.

VC Walsh against a Titch and De Goey-less Pies midfield. Walsh is going to run rings around Pendles/Crisp/Naicos/Elliott/whoever else comes in for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back