Captains Round 6 VC/C

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone going Naicos C?

I copped the Steele VC stinker, got options of Naicos, Yeo, Sheezle, Jackson, Flanders, Rozee, Young, Houston
Just a heads up there was a tweet doing the rounds that Nic missed some training this week crook - there's nothing on the pies board so its highly likely it was total BS.
Fwiw I wouldn't Captain Nic

I would captain Butters or Rozee though

Just a heads up there was a tweet doing the rounds that Nic missed some training this week crook - there's nothing on the pies board so its highly likely it was total BS.

Serong, Butters or Heeney toxic?

He was stuck in traffic lol

Same.

My cashie opponent has Serong as C which is the only reason why I have him as C for atm.
Yeah, mine has Serong VC and Heeney C.
I wasted my VC on Steele, so need to make the right decision here.
Bringing in Heeney this week and nearly every time I Captain a new recruit it ends in tearsā€¦

VC Steele a let down

C will go to Tom Green, Touk or Sheez.

Think Green is the safest bet up against opponents Bont score of 125

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, mine has Serong VC and Heeney C.
I wasted my VC on Steele, so need to make the right decision here.
Bringing in Heeney this week and nearly every time I Captain a new recruit it ends in tearsā€¦

Butters and Heeney seem to be the go according to coaches with great captain averages so far this season on SC Godfathers YouTube channel.

20240420_095851.jpg

Anyone else worried Sheezel will cop a tag from Fin?

Daicos could cop a tag from Drew

Walsh coming back from back surgery how will he follow up the 166

Heeney looking like the safest option this week for me

Glad I didnā€™t have to captain Zerrett last night, that would have been a frustrating ride.
Zerrett was going well he had just over 70 at half time then Scott decided to play him more in the forward line and it was all downhill from there. Lucky l only had the VC on him

Anyone else worried Sheezel will cop a tag from Fin?

Daicos could cop a tag from Drew

Walsh coming back from back surgery how will he follow up the 166

Heeney looking like the safest option this week for me
l'm thinking Serong ...

Lol i switched last minute from Daicos to Rozee - that hurts šŸ¤¦ Rozee stinking it up, Steele VC looking better šŸ˜‚

Remove this Banner Ad

Back