AFLW Round 3 v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

I know you're not supposed to ask a lady their age or weight. I'd love to know how no. 23 for Hawthorn has never had anyone word her up that she's at major risk of a heart attack? I remember the BMI indexes we did in PE for fitness tests. By my reckoning she'd be easily in the Morbidly Obese section. She'd eat more pies than she has stats. Obvious the Hawks never wanted a womens team, they're putrid. Conti, McKenzie, Sheerin have ability.... massive dropoff in class after them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great W by the girls , you’d wanna beat them though,,,let’s get it done v bombers next week . Moncon you booody star , Ellie Mac will be a bloody star, so good to watch , and tell me the hosko twins don’t play like a bloody speeding locomotive , fair Dinkem nothing stands in their way , as fierce tackler you’d ever see , hosko has really stepped up being skipper with her sister right behind her

Sheerin's dash is extraordinary, but the biggest surprise is her capacity to pass at pace with that awkward style. She is bordering on all-Australian in her first season so far.....
Been outstanding hasn’t she , big and strong , gives it a fair roost too , what a pity just missed what would have been a ripper goal

Really liked seeing Jess Hosking floating down near Fwd 50 from the wing and playing in the square after the first quarter,
We still look short of a goal sneak, Cox had some good moments down back and looks composed…I reckon she’d go alright with the Fwd 6 when KB is back and without Yassir.
Don’t know that Yassir is a small fwd at the level

Really liked seeing Jess Hosking floating down near Fwd 50 from the wing and playing in the square after the first quarter,
We still look short of a goal sneak, Cox had some good moments down back and looks composed…I reckon she’d go alright with the Fwd 6 when KB is back and without Yassir.
Don’t know that Yassir is a small fwd at the level
Actually coxy prob should be given a run as a FP , Williams isn’t up to it , way off the level

Remove this Banner Ad

Back