AFLW Round 4 Richmond v Carlton, 1:05pm Sat 23/09 @ Ikon Park

Remove this Banner Ad

sanaya

Premiership Player
Feb 26, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
carlton in a similar position to us, a win against them is required if we want to make finals since we don't really play any of the real s**t teams this season (at least the ones that are s**t after playing 3 rounds), only 10 rounds so every win is huge

1695286770905.png

1695286825378.png

1695191085368-png.1808863

congrats to monti on another great game this coming saturday

teams:

injury news:

ellie mckenzie gonna be the chick tom lynch, keen for charley ryan to recover

teams:

injury news:

ellie mckenzie gonna be the chick tom lynch, keen for charley ryan to recover

Hopefully see Charley Ryan debuting in 2-3 weeks time. Maybe the GC or Bombers games.

Team is weakened yet again, no matter your reckoning on Josking or D'Arcy. :think:

Hopefully a game we can afford it with.

I wouldn’t say weakened , poppy Kelly better than SD , Reid in for hosko , jh adds grunt but crude ball use , Reid is coming along ok and nice kick
I'm also not sure we know where to play Jess Hosking. To me she's a no nonsense defender, her key strength is her toughness, but we are trying to play her as a half forward. Not sure thats her best position. Reid is better suited to that position anyway IMO.

I'm also not sure we know where to play Jess Hosking. To me she's a no nonsense defender, her key strength is her toughness, but we are trying to play her as a half forward. Not sure thats her best position. Reid is better suited to that position anyway IMO.
agree reid is better suited to that hf position, only thing is i think our backline is very solid, at least solid enough that jess hosking doesn't dislodge anyone. only one i could maybe see is cox, but i rate cox more. even beth lynch has been moved up fwd a bit at times because of how settled our backline is, and i also like lynch over hosko down there.

we could just be in a position where she's now solid depth, especially if wicksteed and eastman can back up their performances

and then there's mckenzie and charley ryan(untried but i think she will come on) not in the team. obviously we won't always be healthy so she's a good chance of getting games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back