Autopsy Round 23 = Essendon 102-64 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Chelsea
Relief the season is over. Been a very tough year for the whole club.

Best wishes to Chris Mayne in retirement.

The upcoming off season will be interesting
  • New coach + assistants.
  • Daicos will be drafted.
  • Major list changes.
  • Potential board changes.
On the game, our young kids will be okay. Henry, Ginnivan, Ruscoe and McCreery excite me the most among the current lot.

JDG could be an A-grader as a midfielder. Hope the next coach can take him to the next level.

Crisp will be the Copeland Trophy winner, which is well deserved. One of the few consistent limelight’s of the year.

Elliott with 4 goals today shows his worth as a reliable forward.

Last edited:

Positives:
  • Elliott
  • 2021 over
  • Harvey's dull and unimaginative stint as coach over. Buggered if I know why we didn't use these 9 weeks to mix up things and try players in different positions.

I hate to say it, but they're a very good team.
They are bog average will go out first game in the finals. Tbh what did anyone realy expect changing the gameplan mid season they young kids ran out of puff if we can bring a few older players which rumour out of the club were going after then honestly.why cant we be essendon ?? Grundy needs a rocket but i see alot of positivity and adams should be told handball always

Positives:
  • Elliott
  • 2021 over
  • Harvey's dull and unimaginative stint as coach over. Buggered if I know why we didn't use these 9 weeks to mix up things and try players in different positions.

Thank Christ that nearly the whole Footy Department be getting the Sack

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least now we have pick 2 AND Nick Daicos, great result for the footy club after a horror year.

They are bog average will go out first game in the finals. Tbh what did anyone realy expect changing the gameplan mid season they young kids ran out of puff if we can bring a few older players which rumour out of the club were going after then honestly.why cant we be essendon ?? Grundy needs a rocket but i see alot of positivity and adams should be told handball always
Grundy needs a good old fashioned thrashing.

His demeanor as an on field leader has been horrendous.

There is no excuse to not chase and not care - he reminds me a lot of Matty Richardson the Richmond sook.

Loved him from his very first game but he is NOT A SHADOW of the player he was.

This result was always going to happen with the side we selected.Half a midfield,and virtually no key position players.Senior players checking out weeks ago and not putting in an effort at all.All i an say is I’m glad that the Buckley,Harvey era is over.Now all we have to do is get rid of Hine,because a proper rebuild wouldn’t be possible with him still in the job.

Relief the season is over. Been a very tough year for the whole club.

Best wishes to Chris Mayne in retirement.

The upcoming off season will be interesting
  • New coach + assistants.
  • Daicos will be drafted.
  • Major list changes.
  • Potential board changes.
On the game, our young kids will be okay. Henry, Ginnivan, Ruscoe and McCreery excite me the most among the current lot.

JDG could be an A-grader as a midfielder. Hope the next coach can take him to the next level.

Crisp will win be the Copeland Trophy winner, which is well deserved. One of the few consistent limelight’s of the year.

Elliott with 4 goals today shows his worth as a reliable forward.
Best of luck to Mayne.
Shit way to finish off, but it is what it is.

Grundy needs a good old fashioned thrashing.

His demeanor as an on field leader has been horrendous.

There is no excuse to not chase and not care - he reminds me a lot of Matty Richardson the Richmond sook.

Loved him from his very first game but he is NOT A SHADOW of the player he was.
I agree. I'm surprised none of the commentators picked up on his attitude. I think Jonathan Brown might have said something.

It makes me sick to think about this. It’s going to be a lengthy rebuild, unfortunately. Oh well! First world problems.

We need to hang onto pick 1 at the end of next season whatever it takes. We’ll also have a pick in the high teens we need to use wisely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back