Prediction Round 18 Changes. Freo vs Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

If we're talking about best at their peak, I think Pearce has them all beat. He was a completely different player in 2019 than now.

He's literally never been able to kick the football over 40 meters, he is merely a good hairspray.

He was an AA lock that year before getting injured.

A lock.... :rolleyes:

I'd say in the conservation at the halfway mark.

Again, he's never been able to kick the football with any penetration or distance - hard to be an AA calibre player when your disposal is such a weakness.

I'm OK with this for the most part - Sturt gets another go, Banfield has been dependable most of the season and Wagner needs another crack.

Wilson would've made more sense but I guess his stamp is marked, Noddy for Serong perhaps but what's the point?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Banfield replacing Serong in the middle or something?
Or will Sturt rotate though there? Curious changes.
Wilson will be the sub I assume

A lock.... :rolleyes:

I'd say in the conservation at the halfway mark.

Again, he's never been able to kick the football with any penetration or distance - hard to be an AA calibre player when your disposal is such a weakness.
When vic media is calling a wa player a lock, then they are a lock.

Return of Banners 😈

At least those here will have someone to scapegoat if we get smashed 😬

I want Amiss to kick 3+ and Hamling to sneak forward to get his first goal as a Docker... Both seem rather unlikely. :(

I don't think it'll be a complete drubbing and I'm hoping we'll be more switched on early on the back of all the criticism, but at a minimum it's likely going to be one of those depressing games where the opposition will just sit in 2nd gear and keep Freo at bay with relative ease.

This is how I see it going too. With our outs Collingwood will switch off a bit and be in cruise mode... which will still be more than enough for them to cruise to a 5-8 goal win without us ever looking threatening.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back