Autopsy Round 11 = Collingwood 51-61 Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Why thank you kind sir

I really can’t fathom how anyone can view it any differently.

The inability of some supporters to watch a game objectively and then just decide to blindly make excuses for Buckley week after week does my head in.

He’s never had a woeful playing list in his 10 seasons. He’s had two quality lists 2012-2013 (2014-15 was decimated by injuries caused by his decision to get davoran to over train) and 2016-2020 capable of winning a premiership. That’s two windows of under achievement and ultimately failure.

When we’ve only won 2 flags in 62 years, I’d have thought all of our supporters would actually be thirsty for more. Yet they happy to stand by Buckley when he’s clearly never going to produce silverware. It’s absurd to me. A coach with no ability to ever win silverware is just not a coach you should want your club to employ.

They just seem to value blind loyalty to a former Captain above looking at things objectively and giving the club the best chance of multiple flags in our life time.

Mostly, I feel sorry for Peter Moore, Peter Daicos and Gavin Brown as they won’t see their kids win premierships if Buckley stays. Arguably, Craig Kelly got us into this mess so I don’t really worry to much about Will getting a cup haha
But at least he will see his 2 boys play 100 games....

Gee that was tough viewing! Had a crack again, but our skills are deplorable and goal kicking laughable.

Bianco was great, 11 more games coming up for him, can't see him leaving the side again this year.

Hopefully Grundy recovers fully from the neck injury, that didn't look great

Multiple premiership winning sides were brilliant at moving the pill.. pronto.. Richmond & Hawthorn.

J Brown's comment.. that our movement of the pill is the worst he's ever seen over the last 18 mths.. well that overlaps into our last yrs finals campaign.. basically.. even though we made the finals.. we were always just there filling in the numbers.. pretty much like.. thanks for turning up lads.. you've contributed to a good yr for the AFL.
Oh yeh totally. How s**t was that win over West Coast!

Snoozefests don't happen very often, but on Saturday afternoon, Collingwood were the architects of their own destruction after losing by 10 points against Geelong. The Magpies failed to score a goal in the first half, and only mustered one major in three quarters of footy, before putting the afterburners on in the last quarter by kicking 5 goals to give the Cats a fright, but the Woods left themselves with too much to do at the conclusion of the game. Maintaining possession was the order of the day, and for much of it, Collingwood were excessive with their switches behind the play, where players took the extremely easy option or did not spread ahead of the play or to the open wing, where there would normally be a group of players that would generate fast ball movement once the footy was switched over from congestion. For much of this game, Collingwood had too many players wanting the easy kick or mark from short and lateral kicks that ultimately discouraged the team from creating movement or chances to score goals, which proved to be telling. The Magpies made life extremely easy and simple for the Cats to defend the whole ground. Players need to start taking ownership and responsibility by making the ground bigger, and make it extremely hard for opponents to defend the ball and field position. Failure to do so, will result in more losses instead of victories that the club have not been able to gain in 2021.

Collingwood won most of the key categories from the contest, with disposals won by +7 (377 - 370), kicks were up by +2 (226 - 224), +5 for handballs (151 - 146), while uncontested possessions had a margin of +24 (272 - 248), and intercept possessions were won by +7 (59 - 52). Centre clearances had an advantage of +3 (10 - 7), tackles were up by +11 (53 - 42), with Tackles Inside 50 won by +1 (9 - 8), while uncontested marks (which was indicative of how both sides played the game) went Collingwood's way by +9 (121 - 112), and Inside 50s were won narrowly by +2 (44 - 42). Geelong won their categories from contested possessions by +11 (111 - 100), with clearances won by +3 (29 - 26), stoppage clearances were up by +6 (22 - 16), Contested Marks were in Geelong's favour by +1 (9 - 8), and Marks Inside 50 also had a differential of +1 (12 - 11). Hit-outs (28 each) was the only neutral category in dispute for this week.

Jordan De Goey (26 disposals @ 69%, 449 metres gained, 6 contested possessions, 20 uncontested possessions, 2 intercept possessions, 15 kicks, 11 handballs, 11 marks, 3 Marks Inside 50, 7 score involvements, 4 clearances, 2 centre clearances, 2 stoppage clearances, 4 Inside 50s & 2 goals) was one of a few players that played with dare and looked like scoring each time he gathered the ball in his hands. De Goey was chiefly responsible for Collingwood's late surge on the scoreboard.

Jack Crisp (26 disposals @ 69%, 373 metres gained, 8 contested possessions, 18 uncontested possessions, 2 intercept possessions, 15 kicks, 11 handballs, 6 marks, 6 tackles, 5 score involvements, 4 clearances, 3 stoppage clearances, 3 Inside 50s & 4 Rebound 50s) has now become a permanent member of Collingwood's midfield in recent weeks, and he is adjusting nicely to the midfield minutes he has been getting lately. Crisp would be a potential contender for the Copeland Trophy with the added responsibility of being a midfielder, which blends in with his main role as a high half-back flanker who creates territory.

Brayden Sier (21 disposals @ 57%, 218 metres gained, 9 contested possessions, 12 uncontested possessions, 10 kicks, 11 handballs, 9 marks, 3 tackles, 5 score involvements, 4 clearances, 3 stoppage clearances & 4 Inside 50s) played a different brand of footy to the role he normally plays. Sier is an inside-mid who feeds the ball off by hand, or kicks the ball forward from clearance. In this game, Sier played as an outside-mid with the amount of marks he was able to take, which might suggest he was one of the culprits who made life easy for himself, but not for the betterment of the team performance.

Darcy Cameron (19 disposals @ 74%, 283 metres gained, 10 contested possessions, 9 uncontested possessions, 9 hit-outs, 14 kicks, 5 handballs, 8 marks, 2 Contested Marks, 4 tackles, 7 score involvements, 5 clearances, 5 centre clearances & 3 Inside 50s) thrived on added responsibility as the main ruckman after Brodie Grundy got subbed out of the game with a neck injury in the third term, which meant Collingwood's forward line became smaller once Cameron went into the ruck. Incredible effort from Cameron to win half of the team's centre clearances on his own. It said a lot about the Collingwood midfielders at ground level who couldn't get it done in there.

Chris Mayne (32 disposals @ 97%, 414 metres gained, 4 contested possessions, 28 uncontested possessions, 6 intercept possessions, 21 kicks, 11 handballs, 11 marks, 2 tackles, 4 score involvements & 6 Rebound 50s) continued his prolific marking and ball-winning abilities behind the play, and maintained possession effectively.

Isaac Quaynor (28 disposals @ 79%, 256 metres gained, 6 contested possessions, 22 uncontested possessions, 4 intercept possessions, 16 kicks, 12 handballs, 6 marks, 2 tackles, 1 goal assist, 4 score involvements, 2 clearances, 2 stoppage clearances & 6 Rebound 50s) played a sedate brand of footy, with plenty of short kicks to spare targets, while releasing handpasses that were generally under pressure.

Darcy Moore (21 disposals @ 95%, 314 metres gained, 5 contested possessions, 16 uncontested possessions, 6 intercept possessions, 15 kicks, 6 handballs, 8 marks, 3 Inside 50s & 3 Rebound 50s) was not able to generate any scores from defence, so all he could do was maintain possession, which he did very well or kick to a contest when the options dried up.

Brayden Maynard (21 disposals @ 67%, 380 metres gained, 6 contested posssessions, 15 uncontested possessions, 7 intercept possessions, 15 kicks, 6 handballs, 6 marks, 2 score involvements, 3 Rebound 50s & 1 goal) played fairly well, without tearing the match apart. Maynard spent most of the match kicking the ball to a contest, which did not gain much momentum nor traction for the team's ball movement on transition.

Steele Sidebottom (25 disposals @ 88%, 234 metres gained, 5 contested possessions, 20 uncontested possessions, 3 intercept possessions, 16 kicks, 9 handballs, 10 marks, 2 tackles, 8 score involvements & 4 Inside 50s) spent much of his game across half-forward where he accumulated many possessions that resulted in a shot at goal. Sidebottom nailed most of his hit-up kicks when the short option was available for a mark up forward.

Trent Bianco (19 disposals @ 79%, 245 metres gained, 5 contested possessions, 14 uncontested possessions, 3 intercept possessions, 11 kicks, 8 handballs, 3 marks, 3 tackles, 2 Tackles Inside 50, 6 score involvements & 5 Inside 50s) had an extremely promising debut at AFL level, where he displayed composure and maturity beyond his years. When Bianco (a lifelong Collingwood fan) got drafted, he was likened to Sam Mitchell and Steele Sidebottom for his ability to kick well and use both feet. Bianco showed why the Magpies drafted him in 2019.

Brody Mihocek (9 disposals @ 44%, 183 metres gained, 5 contested possessions, 4 uncontested possessions, 2 intercept possessions, 8 kicks, 5 marks, 2 Contested Marks, 2 Marks Inside 50, 2 tackles, 2 Tackles Inside 50, 5 score involvements, 3 Inside 50s & 1 goal) had enough opportunities to be an offensive threat, but unfortunately for Mihocek and the Magpies, he could not convert very many of the chances that came his way.

Will Hoskin-Elliott (7 disposals @ 71%, 174 metres gained, 6 uncontested possessions, 7 kicks, 5 marks, 2 tackles, 2 Tackles Inside 50, 5 score involvements, 2 Inside 50s & 1 goal) replaced Jack Madgen up forward after half time when the experiment with Madgen up forward had failed abysmally. Hoskin-Elliott had an impact late in the game when nothing else worked for him.

Collingwood's next game will be on June 5 against Adelaide at Adealide Oval. At this stage, the Woods are being given the option to fly-in and fly-out on the day of the game. It remains unclear if further alterations are needed before the game is played on the weekend. This is a winnable game against the Crows in a season that has been shot to pieces. The Magpies need to know when to play fast footy at the right times, as slow footy is currently a faculty of how the team is currently playing right now. Work on getting that balance right next week, Woods!

We must have lot of sh*t Older Players then IF it's not Bucks Fault then
I said it's not all Buckleys fault. And I also finished with "I'm not saying I would give him an extra 2 years".
HE, Madgen and Brown are passengers week in week out + the kids make it 10 of your starting lineup that will not have a major impact on the game.
Understand?

2 and 9. Yet I thought Buckley said we’d be a top 8 side without Treloar and co? Both the President and GM said publicly the list is better than 2 and 9.

What was it the worst 3/4 performance on MCG in over 100 years??

Players directed to scream “middle” at each other in a desperate tactic to encourage better transition because the coach has failed to drill the gameplan into the playing list.

I don’t see any other team screaming “middle” to each other like we did. It’s complete amateur hour.

If this was happening at Carlton or Essendon we’d be laughing our ass off pleading for them to re-sign the coach.

Any objective analysis views the last decade as mediocre at best, and a complete disaster at worst. Yesterday was no different

Do you seriously believe Buck's game plan is to play down the wings?

We don't have an elite list as the moment, that is the problem.

We had half our team out there today who had played less than 50 games.

Not really sure what many Collingwood supporters actually expect?

Did you think we would beat Geelong or Port with the teams we put on the park?
Dude, there are so many people on here that have zero understanding of footy. They don't understand that 5 of the kids have played less than 10 games and that we had the most inexperienced side of all teams over the weekend.

I said it's not all Buckleys fault. And I also finished with "I'm not saying I would give him an extra 2 years".
HE, Madgen and Brown are passengers week in week out + the kids make it 10 of your starting lineup that will not have a major impact on the game.
Understand?

And who do you think is responsible for selecting Madgen and Brown week in week out?

Dude, there are so many people on here that have zero understanding of footy. They don't understand that 5 of the kids have played less than 10 games and that we had the most inexperienced side of all teams over the weekend.
It's a fair point - our expectations should be lower given the team we are putting out, but I would hazard a guess that, for most supporters, it's less about the wins and losses now and more about the manner of which we are playing. It is absolutely f'n unwatchable tripe. How do we expect any of these young guys to show us what they've got playing this way. It's worse than the 2015-17 level. Maybe I'm in the minority, but I'd rather see larger losses playing an attacking brand of footy and see what we've actually got.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2018 (20.2 disposals, 3.5 marks, 0.3 goals, 5.2 tackles, 39.9 HO's, 5.2 clearances, 12.2 CP's, 6.3 score involvements, 88.4% TOG
2019 (21.3 disposals, 4.4 marks, 0.3 goals, 4.3 tackles, 42.6 hitouts, 6.1 clearances, 13.7 CP's, 6.4 score involvements, 89.1% TOG
2021 (20 disposals, 3.6 marks, 0.6 goals, 4.8 tackles, 37 hitouts, 5 clearances, 13 CP's, 5 score involvements, 80.9% TOG

Also on track to smash marks inside 50's, and his HOTA% career wise tracks at 29.3% or 9.4 HTA per game. This year he's averaging 33.4% or 11.8 HTA which is career best figures with a diabolical midfield at his feet. If you extrapolate his TOG to previous numbers in 2018-19 he arguably would be having a career year in every numerical stat available. He's in cracking form, the only reason he isn't being lauded is because we are losing.

Exactly. It's funny what playing in a winning or losing team can do to a players rep.

Grundy is by far the least of our problems this season.

It's a fair point - our expectations should be lower given the team we are putting out, but I would hazard a guess that, for most supporters, it's less about the wins and losses now and more about the manner of which we are playing. It is absolutely f'n unwatchable tripe. How do we expect any of these young guys to show us what they've got playing this way. It's worse than the 2015-17 level. Maybe I'm in the minority, but I'd rather see larger losses playing an attacking brand of footy and see what we've actually got.
Our players are lacking in confidence, it obvious to see. What happens when you lack confidence? you take the easy option and kick sideways and backwards instead of pulling the trigger on that inside hit up. Watch the replays, we have players calling for the ball in the middle yet we don't hit them up.

Because that game style (if that is the intention) is not going to win a flag, forget about all the other 'reasons' we won't win a flag like list and all the off field dramas etc. it won't reap success. And it's boring to watch, and it could be confidence damaging to the players.

Sure the aints example can be also damaging but I don't think their problems are entirely down to game plan (like us), but when they're on they'll have more confidence to win as a team than a team that has a sole intent (or seems the intent) to negate the opposition.

Just purely negating the opposition will not reap success.

Saints issues are down to attitude and effort and zero to do with game plan.

Our current game style will not get us anywhere near winning a flag.

Have a look at Essendon. Playing a cracking style of footy and you can see every single player has bought into it.

You can still have a strong defensive style and still kick a decent score. Look at Richmond 2017 to now.

That was in 2005 by Demetriou.

Sydney actually won the flag that year. We aint winning it this season.
True. Malthouse was also criticised for our boundary line play in the years leading up to the 2010 flag. Maybe Bucks is ahead of the curve?

I picked a less than 10 point margin and the win rate was 55% - equally arbitrary but far more impressive. And I listed my exact calculation. And we can debate the injury exclusions on our side as well, but it’s pointless.

We kept an outstanding team, Geel to 8 goals for a game and 3 in a half, and all their gun fwds played. So this BS about junk time goals, doesn’t detract from the fact we held a flag favourite to an embarrassing score.

The argument here is simple - predictions of 10-15 goals were everywhere.
We lost by under 2 goals and still the same people bag the performance.

Is it such a hard concept for you to grab, that it’s the height of hypocrisy?

And again - your quoting absolute lies. We were not 55% from games decided by 9 points or less. You just make s**t up. 8-8-1 is 47% win rate.

Let list them for the record:

R7 - 2018 - Lions - won by 7
R20 - 2018 - Swans - lost by 2
R23 - 2018 - Fremantle - won by 9
GF - 2018 - West Coast - lost by 5

R1 - 2019 - Geelong - lost by 7
R6 - 2019 - Essendon - won by 4
R10 - 2019 - Swans - won by 7
R11 - 2019 - Fremantle - lost by 4
R14 - 2019 - Bulldogs - won by 9
R16 - 2019 - Hawks - lost by 4
R17 - 2019 - Eagles - won by 1
PF - 2019 - GWS - lost by 4

R2 - 2020 - Tigers - draw
R4 - 2020 - GWS - lost by 2
R10 - 2020 - swans - won by 9
R15 - 2020 - Lions - lost by 8
EF - 2020 - Eagles - won by 1

2018-2020 is 8-8-1. For a 47% win rate in games decided by 9 points or less. It’s less than 1 win every 2 games. It drops to 27% in the same period for games decided by 6 points or less. Yet you seem to think these stats prove Bucks is a superstar coach.

Geelong are not an outstanding team this year. They have been injury and suspension riddled. They are only averaging 12.5 goals a game. And 40 of their goals came from their two best games West Coast (21) and Richmond (19). Besides west coast and Richmond they been flat as a tack offensively. They’ve scored 98 goals and 98 behinds in the other 9 games. That’s averaging 76 points or 11.9 a game.

So well done Collingwood you restricted the Cats to 61. 15 points less than their current average. And we’ll done to the Cats for restricting Collingwood to 6 goals and 51 points. That’s 17 points less than Collingwoods average of 68 points, 3 goals less than Collingwoods average of 9 goals a game and our lowest score for 2021 next to 53 v Dogs and 55 v Suns.

So I guess the key theme is an underperforming an under strength Geelong out “defenced” an underperforming and undermanned Collingwood. A Collingwood side that the President and GM have said is better than 2 and 9 and were expected to play finals.

The 3 games the Cats have won vs 18, 17 and 16 they’ve scored 77, 69 and 61. Hawthorn at least managed to kick over 60 points. And we only kicked 4 points more than North. So it’s hardly something to brag about that we keep them to a low score. Our list is much better than NMFC and HFC, but I can say without a shadow of a doubt they are coached better. There’s no screams of “middle… middle… middle” at those cellar dwellers.

Every team that has beaten the Cats this year has scored over 80 points to do it - Crows, Swans and Melbourne. Lions lost by 1 point due to a horrendous umpiring mistake. So had they got the free and kick the winning goal they win with 86 points.

What does those basic facts tell you? Well it suggests to beat Geelong you need to kick at least 13.3.81 to win. You have to our score them. We didn’t even get close to that. We had 33 points for 3/4 and 24 mins. The gameplan was never going to allow us to kick enough goals to win the game. Even though we dominated the key statistics. Our gameplan played into Cats hands and they were content to maintain a buffer, get the four points and move on.

As the teams were selected on Thursday, with Guthrie and Blicavs I expected an 8 goal loss much like the Suns incurred the week before. As soon as those two were withdrawn I thought it would be a much closer game.

Did I think we would be so insipid for 3/4s and 24 mins? No I did not. Did I think we should score at least 60 points as Hawthorn did, yes I did. Did we ever challenge the Cats like I thought our playing list could, no because the gameplan and coaching won’t allow us to play with flare and attack.

You spinning an insipid performance into a good one based on 4 mins of play in the 4th and because “everyone” on here expected a 10 goal loss when the teams were named on Thursday night is the most bizarre s**t I’ve ever read. What we witnessed for 3/4 and 24mins was purely uninspiring garbage.

But then your the guy that makes up 55% win rates in games decided by 9 or less - so I really shouldn’t expect any better from you.

And again - your quoting absolute lies. We were not 55% from games decided by 9 points or less. You just make sh*t up. 8-8-1 is 47% win rate.

Let list them for the record:

R7 - 2018 - Lions - won by 7
R20 - 2018 - Swans - lost by 2
R23 - 2018 - Fremantle - won by 9
GF - 2018 - West Coast - lost by 5

R1 - 2019 - Geelong - lost by 7
R6 - 2019 - Essendon - won by 4
R10 - 2019 - Swans - won by 7
R11 - 2019 - Fremantle - lost by 4
R14 - 2019 - Bulldogs - won by 9
R16 - 2019 - Hawks - lost by 4
R17 - 2019 - Eagles - won by 1
PF - 2019 - GWS - lost by 4

R2 - 2020 - Tigers - draw
R4 - 2020 - GWS - lost by 2
R10 - 2020 - swans - won by 9
R15 - 2020 - Lions - lost by 8
EF - 2020 - Eagles - won by 1

2018-2020 is 8-8-1. For a 47% win rate in games decided by 9 points or less. It’s less than 1 win every 2 games. It drops to 27% in the same period for games decided by 6 points or less. Yet you seem to think these stats prove Bucks is a superstar coach.

Geelong are not an outstanding team this year. They have been injury and suspension riddled. They are only averaging 12.5 goals a game. And 40 of their goals came from their two best games West Coast (21) and Richmond (19). Besides west coast and Richmond they been flat as a tack offensively. They’ve scored 98 goals and 98 behinds in the other 9 games. That’s averaging 76 points or 11.9 a game.

So well done Collingwood you restricted the Cats to 61. 15 points less than their current average. And we’ll done to the Cats for restricting Collingwood to 6 goals and 51 points. That’s 17 points less than Collingwoods average of 68 points, 3 goals less than Collingwoods average of 9 goals a game and our lowest score for 2021 next to 53 v Dogs and 55 v Suns.

So I guess the key theme is an underperforming an under strength Geelong out “defenced” an underperforming and undermanned Collingwood. A Collingwood side that the President and GM have said is better than 2 and 9 and were expected to play finals.

The 3 games the Cats have won vs 18, 17 and 16 they’ve scored 77, 69 and 61. Hawthorn at least managed to kick over 60 points. And we only kicked 4 points more than North. So it’s hardly something to brag about that we keep them to a low score. Our list is much better than NMFC and HFC, but I can say without a shadow of a doubt they are coached better. There’s no screams of “middle… middle… middle” at those cellar dwellers.

Every team that has beaten the Cats this year has scored over 80 points to do it - Crows, Swans and Melbourne. Lions lost by 1 point due to a horrendous umpiring mistake. So had they got the free and kick the winning goal they win with 86 points.

What does those basic facts tell you? Well it suggests to beat Geelong you need to kick at least 13.3.81 to win. You have to our score them. We didn’t even get close to that. We had 33 points for 3/4 and 24 mins. The gameplan was never going to allow us to kick enough goals to win the game. Even though we dominated the key statistics. Our gameplan played into Cats hands and they were content to maintain a buffer, get the four points and move on.

As the teams were selected on Thursday, with Guthrie and Blicavs I expected an 8 goal loss much like the Suns incurred the week before. As soon as those two were withdrawn I thought it would be a much closer game.

Did I think we would be so insipid for 3/4s and 24 mins? No I did not. Did I think we should score at least 60 points as Hawthorn did, yes I did. Did we ever challenge the Cats like I thought our playing list could, no because the gameplan and coaching won’t allow us to play with flare and attack.

You spinning an insipid performance into a good one based on 4 mins of play in the 4th and because “everyone” on here expected a 10 goal loss when the teams were named on Thursday night is the most bizarre sh*t I’ve ever read. What we witnessed for 3/4 and 24mins was purely uninspiring garbage.

But then your the guy that makes up 55% win rates in games decided by 9 or less - so I really shouldn’t expect any better from you.

where did I say 9 points or less ?
I said 10 points or less AND provided the list. AND broke it down - so look up the post.
Now just to correct your own bias calculations. A draw counts as half a win - that’s why we get 2 premiership points.
Therefore we had 8.5 wins out of 17 - giving a 50% win rate by your own analysis.

I’m sorry if that correction is embarrassing but accuracy is important.

And well done, that despite the mistake you’ve proven to yourself how silly the 25% number looks when compared to 50%.
My point remains - it’s the height of hypocrisy for people predicting a 10-15 goals loss (when they were well aware of Geels “outs” ) - to now still bag the performance despite losing by 2 goals.
No one was arguing the late changes were going to reduce the margin by over 10 goals, given Geels power fwds were still playing.

And please stop with the abuse - you may chose to disagree with what I post but falsely accusing me of lying is uncalled for.

Last edited:
where did I say 9 points or less ?
I said 10 points or less AND provided the list. AND broke it down - so look up the post.
Now just to correct your own bias calculations. A draw counts as half a win - that’s why we get 2 premiership points.
Therefore we had 8.5 wins out of 17 - giving a 50% win rate by your own analysis.

I’m sorry if that correction is embarrassing but accuracy is important.

And well done, that despite the mistake you’ve proven to yourself how silly the 25% number looks when compared to 50%.
My point remains - it’s the height of hypocrisy for people predicting a 10-15 goals loss (when they were well aware of Geels “outs” ) - to now still bag the performance despite losing by 2 goals.
No one was arguing the late changes were going to reduce the margin by over 10 goals, given Geels power fwds were still playing.

And please stop with the abuse - you may chose to disagree with what I post but falsely accusing me of lying is uncalled for.

You said less than 10 points. That means 9 points or less. Here you go again. Changing your story and bouncing around to cover up. You continue to lie.

In any event, we 0-3 in 2021 under your newly declared 10 points or less criteria (as opposed to your original “less than 10 points” statement). That’s a 0% win rate. No draws for you to claim half a win this year buddy. Such quality results for a team that should be fighting for the top 8.

Haha 8.5 wins?? A draw is not a win. I continue to talk win rate while you sit there thinking a draw is half a win. It ain’t. Win Los or Draw. That’s the three options in AFL. Haha embarrassing, the only embarrassing thing is you running your mouth.

Calling you out on your lies is not abuse. It’s called accountability.

How silly is a 25% win rate in games decided by 6 or less? Man you are something else. So the closer the game is, the more likely Collingwood is to lose. And you think that’s a good thing hahaha and proof of a good coach that drills his playing group well and to be composed under pressure do you?

You’re not even a Collingwood supporter are you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back