Rita Panahi

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfair to actual journalists. Most of what we get aren't actual journalists

I prefer to judge people by the rule and not the exception. Journalism has been royally screwed since the onset of the 24/7 news cycle, there's no going back and genuine journalists are just going to disappear more and more.

I prefer to judge people by the rule and not the exception. Journalism has been royally screwed since the onset of the 24/7 news cycle, there's no going back and genuine journalists are just going to disappear more and more.
Yeah but half of them aren't actually journalist, writers maybe, as they get paid for that but it's all opinions dressed up as news. It's not journalism.

Add to that the dwindling supply of independent news and news wire services and what you are talking about is two different things entirely.

You could have just said Panahi is a journalist.

Doesnt she describe herself as a social commentator?
Thats what Harf used describe her as when I first heard of her on SEN, a while back now.
Kicked on the girl, shame the knuckledraggers cant give credit only because she has a different point of view. The bloody nerve of her having an opinion.

'Migrant girl should be grateful', not even a feminist. That sort of knuckledragger,

without facts!
She's an agitator, like Bolt who is there to stir up outrage and push the agenda in the direction wanted by her bosses.

There are others on both sides who do that and they do nothing for the wider community as they are helping draw everything into battle lines and promoting hatred

She's an agitator, like Bolt who is there to stir up outrage and push the agenda in the direction wanted by her bosses.

There are others on both sides who do that and they do nothing for the wider community as they are helping draw everything into battle lines and promoting hatred

Dont disagree with the thrust of your comment - I'd suggest she is employed because she can & does express her point of view. Hatred, dont buy that, unless you are looking for it. At the extreme it more likely to draw a chuckle, bit like Q&A on the other side of the battle.

Doesnt she describe herself as a social commentator?
Thats what Harf used describe her as when I first heard of her on SEN, a while back now.
Kicked on the girl, shame the knuckledraggers cant give credit only because she has a different point of view. The bloody nerve of her having an opinion.

'Migrant girl should be grateful', not even a feminist. That sort of knuckledragger,

More like "refugee girl doesn't want other refugees coming in....because self-serving hypocrite."

She's a nasty piece of work, well suited to her role on Sky where she can cavort with other self-entitled pigs like Murray, Jones, Kenny and that chick who quite likely shagged her boss whilst he was PM and she was his "advisor."

I'm not surprised that you are in here offering your support.

More like "refugee girl doesn't want other refugees coming in....because self-serving hypocrite."

She's a nasty piece of work, well suited to her role on Sky where she can cavort with other self-entitled pigs like Murray, Jones, Kenny and that chick who quite likely shagged her boss whilst he was PM and she was his "advisor."

I'm not surprised that you are in here offering your support.

I can & do make up my mind on what is said, no matter who says it. Try it !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went from a pretty conservative writer to professional news troll trying to copy Stupid campaigners like Candice Owns, Bill O'Reiley and Laura Ingraham. Shes not a Journalist if she panders to a side of economics and pretty biast.

Dont rate her, But she works at Sky news so you know what you are going to get, that 30% of people are going to love her and blindly love her. Which is kind of sad.

It's hard to move forward progressively as a nation when you have journalists paid to incite some of the s**t she posts with a platform like that behind you wanting people to click

Went from a pretty conservative writer to professional news troll trying to copy Stupid campaigners like Candice Owns, Bill O'Reiley and Laura Ingraham. Shes not a Journalist if she panders to a side of economics and pretty biast.

Dont rate her, But she works at Sky news so you know what you are going to get, that 30% of people are going to love her and blindly love her. Which is kind of sad.

It's hard to move forward progressively as a nation when you have journalists paid to incite some of the s**t she posts with a platform like that behind you wanting people to click

I dont believe 'all' Ms Panahi says, no more than I do Ms Tingle on my ABC. Shes not a Journalist if she panders to a side of economics and pretty biast.

Interesting your knowledge of Fox in the US.

Interesting your knowledge of Fox in the US.
I've spent enough (too much) time in the USA. Not a great place to live.

Fantastic people however. That age old Yanks are full of themselves"hardly holds true to most people. Who i found absolutely polite and great and would show an absolute interest in my accent, and are generally very warm

I've spent enough (too much) time in the USA. Not a great place to live.

Fantastic people however. That age old Yanks are full of themselves"hardly holds true to most people. Who i found absolutely polite and great and would show an absolute interest in my accent, and are generally very warm

My experience too - Fox was never on my preferred viewing - only know O'Reilly of the names mentioned. I'd not heard of Roger Ailes either until The Loudest Voice on Netflix.

My experience too - Fox was never on my preferred viewing - only know O'Reilly of the names mentioned. I'd not heard of Roger Ailes either until The Loudest Voice on Netflix.
Well we're about 5 years culturally behind Americans. So news had been turned into entertainment long before we started to cop it.

Republic model ? ;)

It's just odd mate. The whole electoral college system. The superdelegates in the Democratic party that can vote against the popular choice (how Hilary was their nominee last time is a disgrace). The fact that the US President can win office by essentially wiping out his/her own party (although that has happened here recently, on both sides).

Their system is completely f***ed.

Please explain why Candace Owens is a stupid campaigner. Oh wait, no need, I know why, it's because a) you don't agree with her opinions and b) because she is so good at articulating everything that's bad about the left. Of course if a Conservative called two women Stupid Campaigners (one of whom is black) they would immediately be called out as being misogynists and racists. That's how the left works, right? You can say it, but I can't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back