Rita Panahi

Remove this Banner Ad

Cool generalisations bro. I’m not left nor am I far to it. Politics and social issues aren’t ******* sport and I am so sick of the side picking.

Feel free to answer the two questions I posed to you earlier or feel free to stop ******* quoting me.
Stop replying to me if you can’t give me an example so I can answer your question properly.

Is commonsense beyond you two? There’s a difference between accepting the generosity of a country and then not wanting that same country to let the scum you’re escaping from to follow you in.

Panahi isn't about avoiding the "scum." She is anti-refugee, full stop. Anybody that disagrees with her, she brands a "leftist."

And spare the insults, nobody insulted you.

I haven’t seen anything that she has said that makes her a hypocrite. Since you’re so far to the left and I can’t comprehend how your mind works, how about you try and give examples of how Rita has upset you?

Do a little research and come back then.

The ignorant are killing society. Calling somebody a "lefty" doesn't make you tough. It just shows that you are too limited to understand their point of view.

What insult?
I know you do this on SRP but if you're not interested in having a conversation on this topic without trolling or throwing insults you should go back to SRP.

I know you do this on SRP but if you're not interested in having a conversation on this topic without trolling or throwing insults you should go back to SRP.
The trolling allegation comes out again when you disagree with me. Why do the mods go down this track when it is blatantly untrue? Attack my views all you want but I’m not trolling.

The trolling allegation comes out again when you disagree with me. Why do the mods go down this track when it is blatantly untrue? Attack my views all you want but I’m not trolling.
Yeah you are. You don't answer questions put to you, just ask more questions or insult posters or scream the left.
It's got nothing to do with your views on the topic it's how you interact

She's a hypocrite of the highest order desperate for attention from US and UK right wing outlets and figures.

"The Left", "The Left", "The Left"

Jesus ******* christ. Yeah Rita, because the right wing is completely full of noble and virtuous people :rolleyes:.

To morons like her the actions or opinions of a single person left of her represents an entire political spectrum, yet reverse that to the Right and they start whining how unfair it is to blame Trump for rise of anti immigration rhetoric and crime.

People on the right wing like her are the biggest snowflakes out there. It's projection to a new level.

She's a hypocrite of the highest order desperate for attention from US and UK right wing outlets and figures.

"The Left", "The Left", "The Left"

Jesus ******* christ. Yeah Rita, because the right wing is completely full of noble and virtuous people :rolleyes:.

To morons like her the actions or opinions of a single person left of her represents an entire political spectrum, yet reverse that to the Right and they start whining how unfair it is to blame Trump for rise of anti immigration rhetoric and crime.

People on the right wing like her are the biggest snowflakes out there. It's projection to a new level.

This is one of the most well-articulated posts I have read in a decade on this forum.

Panahi isn't about avoiding the "scum." She is anti-refugee, full stop. Anybody that disagrees with her, she brands a "leftist."

And spare the insults, nobody insulted you.

Use to love listening to Rita Panahi on Friday's SEN Harford show. Very funny.

Unfortunately, her right wing, extreme views, make me want to puke all over her. Disgusting human being. A female Andrew Bolt in the making.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She somehow still absolves Trump from any accountability for what's going on over there in today's latest article even calling the rioters and looters "left wing terrorists". Where is the evidence to back that claim up?, as we know you don't need proof to spout bullshit when your employed by the Herald Scum that's why Bolt still has a job. I guess it's the Left Wing's fault that nearly 2 million Americans have got infected by covid-19 and over 100,000 people and counting have died am I doing it right Rita?. What a stupid ignorant women. The term "Oxygen thief" fits her to a tee.

She somehow still absolves Trump from any accountability for what's going on over there in today's latest article even calling the rioters and looters "left wing terrorists". Where is the evidence to back that claim up?, as we know you don't need proof to spout bullshit when your employed by the Herald Scum that's why Bolt still has a job. I guess it's the Left Wing's fault that nearly 2 million Americans have got infected by covid-19 and over 100,000 people and counting have died am I doing it right Rita?. What a stupid ignorant women. The term "Oxygen thief" fits her to a tee.

Panahi is a duplicitous piece of s**t.

OMG, how dare you have a different point of view because you must be wrong and deserve to be gutter trash talked. Very disappointed with all the vitriol although it’s good to cover up a lack of substance. Have a nice day.

OMG, how dare you have a different point of view because you must be wrong and deserve to be gutter trash talked. Very disappointed with all the vitriol although it’s good to cover up a lack of substance. Have a nice day.

There's plenty of substance.

You just choose to ignore it.

Come on HH, you know as well as I do that this place became 'Woke Footy' some time a go. If you're not fully on board with what the enlightened ones think you are scum. The smugness is off the charts. It's why I don't come here much anymore. I think they have a wager going amongst themselves to see how quickly they can turn every thread into a conversation about how woke and progressive they are and how the rest of us are ignorant scum. Seems to be very much sanctioned by the mods as they either don't intervene or actively participate.

Come on HH, you know as well as I do that this place became 'Woke Footy' some time a go. If you're not fully on board with what the enlightened ones think you are scum. The smugness is off the charts. It's why I don't come here much anymore. I think they have a wager going amongst themselves to see how quickly they can turn every thread into a conversation about how woke and progressive they are and how the rest of us are ignorant scum. Seems to be very much sanctioned by the mods as they either don't intervene or actively participate.
Interesting view point.

We come across as smug because we are enlightened.

It is hoped that you Neanderthals catch up eventually. ;)

I am amused by your complaint that the mods don't intervene. I thought you conservatives were against any sort of intervention (except military intervention against peaceful protesters so the dumbass US President can take a photo of himself with a Bible he has never read, outside a church he has never worshiped in)?

Last edited:
We come across as smug because we are enlightened.

It is hoped that you Neanderthals catch up eventually. ;)

I am amused by your complaint that the mods don't intervene. I thought you conservatives were against any sort of intervention (except military intervention against peaceful protesters so the dumbass US President can take a photo of himself with a Bible he has never read, outside a church he has never worshiped in)?

Mean old mods.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back