Rita Panahi

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 29, 2007
Clyde North
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
boxing, cricket
Hey guys i hear that Ripa Rita Panahi is a big hawks fan, i am very curious as what she actually looks like?

i listen to her every week with harf and doren.. she does at times make some sense and ive been busting to see a pic of her....

i know there has prob been a thread before on this subject but i dont care coz me wants to see a pic.....:D

She was on Current Affair last night......roundish looking, with long dark hair...giving comment about something, just forget what tho'.........talks a lot of sense most times....love her work..

She was on Current Affair last night......roundish looking, with long dark hair...giving comment about something, just forget what tho'.........talks a lot of sense most times....love her work..

Well that describes 50% of the population !!

Hunter%2B12%2B055-1.jpg

She won me over with her comments on Paul Chapman at Brownlow night 2 years ago....alluding to the fact that the date he bought was a paid woman for the night because she was attractive and no way would this woman be caught dead with this guy.....where in fact it was Chapman's wife. She got suspended by SEN for those comments as Geelong had a whinge about it and thought the comments were in poor taste.

She's good value after brownlow night as she gets on and bags the WAG of players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back