News Riley Bonner departs for St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Bonner maybe borderline best 22, but would easily be in the best players for all sanfl teams. Ammos would be taking the piss surely.
The might be double the money and a job playing for an ammo side compared to Sanfl side

If Bonner gets delisted and ends up in the ammos or even the SANFL it would be very bizarre. We could have paid him a minimum salary to be good depth.

It only makes any sense to me if we've let him walk to another club because the compo we would have got is low.

If Bonner gets delisted and ends up in the ammos or even the SANFL it would be very bizarre. We could have paid him a minimum salary to be good depth.

It only makes any sense to me if we've let him walk to another club because the compo we would have got is low.
s**t forgot he has been with us for 8 years and is an unrestricted free agent.

Makes sense now why we delisted him and didnt even try and trade him.

Genuinely surprised that Bonner had no currency. I thought he would be a walk up start at some of the cellar dwellers.

Genuinely surprised that Bonner had no currency. I thought he would be a walk up start at some of the cellar dwellers.
Unrestricted free agent would have got us little to no compo. I still think he could be a DFA somewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He will be in their side no problem
He'd have to have a very good off season you would think.

Hill and Wood on the wings, Sinclair and Wanganeen-Milera off half back with the likes of Liam Henry and Darcy Wilson coming onto the list.

Far from a given he's best 22 I'd imagine.

Seems a good depth option though and even better if he can get the best out of himself. I think he's played some very good footy at times over the years.

He'd have to have a very good off season you would think.

Hill and Wood on the wings, Sinclair and Wanganeen-Milera off half back with the likes of Liam Henry and Darcy Wilson coming onto the list.

Far from a given he's best 22 I'd imagine.

Seems a good depth option though and even better if he can get the best out of himself. I think he's played some very good footy at times over the years.
He's also one of the softest utensils I've ever seen in a Port kit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back