News Riley Bonner departs for St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

I really hope Bonner could make it as an NFL punter. Bonner's greatest revenge on Hinkley would be to make more money than he does.
🤔 Bonner goes to the NFL... Gets paid s**t loads... Comes back wipes ports debts and becomes chairperson and sacks hinkley

🤔😁 There's still hope!

Good luck to him.

See you over at the St Kilda board Playthekids76.
Thanks for reaching out appreciate it. I guess the positive for Bonner now is that he's playing for a big club with history.

Oh, and dont forget we have Ollie 'Im an elite kick' Wines on the wing and Josh 'I break down alot' Sinn at HB. Yeah, great list management again by Hinkley and his Muppets.

Thanks for reaching out appreciate it. I guess the positive for Bonner now is that he's playing for a big club with history.

Oh, and dont forget we have Ollie 'Im an elite kick' Wines on the wing and Josh 'I break down alot' Sinn at HB. Yeah, great list management again by Hinkley and his Muppets.
I assume this is comedy?

Yeah so weird how we delisted Riley Bonner instead of the guy who won the Brownlow two years ago hey.

lucious lyon wtf GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn’t mind Bonner on the attack, but he was by far the softest and least accountable defender we had.

At the ground you can really see it as Tv doesn’t show how far away from his player he is.

Hope he does well. Have always felt he'd excel in a different system that's able to emphasise his strengths whilst hiding his weaknesses.

It feels like there has been more interest in Riley Bonner in the couple of months since he left than in the years he was with Port.

Go well, Boner.
May you rise to the occasion and develop the hardness you need to penetrate the opposition's defences.

Go well, Boner.
May you rise to the occasion and develop the hardness you need to penetrate the opposition's defences.
I will fondly remember him as being the only stud during the 9/11 Great Erectile Dysfunction Pandemic of 2021.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back