Reputable Online Bookmakers

Remove this Banner Ad

We all know that online bookmakers exist to take easy money off recreational punters and generally don't deal with those who regularly win but today I came across a story relating to Bet365 not paying out on a $75k First4 bet. Now maybe there is more too it than just a hard luck story but the fact remains they accepted the money and would have taken it if the bet lost...

http://www.todaytonightadelaide.com.au/?page=Story&StoryID=1462

As someone who is happy to throw away a couple of a hundred bucks a month on the punt with the hope of one day snagging a big one this smells really bad. I know some close accounts one you win big or regularly but have always assumed they pay out any accepted bets prior to this...

Is there anyone out there knowledgeable on the more respectable online bookies ? I've got accounts with many but am starting to think I should channel my business the most reputable ones. If I'm going to lose my money I'd at least like to think the next bloke that wins gets treated fairly...

(... not looking for hero stories from so-called $10k a bet punters who say they have taken on every bookie and keep getting banned)

The landscape is getting worse. These people have no right to call themselves "bookmakers", they are now accountants or book-keepers.

The corporates (pre-UK takeovers) had the balance of power already too far in their favour. Now with the UK-model becoming the norm, it reeks of them simply taking the p155.

Unfortunately our regulators are not bothered enough to level the playing field.

The flow-on effect (from an industry-funding model) a decade or so down the track will be dire.

bet365 have always been s**t though, it's even worse now with their new ad that says something like "best odds on all sports" or something.

even when they set some shitty line the odds are usually so bad it isn't worth taking anyway.

there are good books around still, depends what you are looking for as to which one to use though.

I highly recommend Ultrabet , been with them months deposits are almost instant very generous new reward system customer service is top notch and helpful great dealings with them defintley reputable company.

I highly recommend Ultrabet , been with them months deposits are almost instant very generous new reward system customer service is top notch and helpful great dealings with them defintley reputable company.

tommy wiseau mark GIF by The Room

Remove this Banner Ad

Back