Fraud bookmakers

Remove this Banner Ad

Richard Irvine
@sothegreatgame
·
Jan 21

Pleased to see Liquor & Gaming NSW send this to bookies warning them they are looking into their conduct. If you feel you have been bullied by a bookie you should send them this media release and tell them you're reporting them to Liquor & Gaming NSW. We need all the states to…
Show more

Richard Irvine reposted

John Fairs
@fairsjk
Follow

A massive thankyou to you Richard for this post. Z Bet last January refused to pay out close to $900 saying I had multiple accounts under the same IP address which was rubbish. Anyway sent them this post and warned them I would go to NSW L&G and they paid up.
Outrageous what they think they can get away with.

By all means if you think someone has multiple accounts, refuse to accept a bet or close their account. There are plenty of other options out there for punters.

But if you accept the bet, and then refuse to pay, that should be a criminal offence.

Heres an interesting one

Was originally a customer of bbet (made plenty of bets), which became BetDeck (didn't make a bet) and now is CrossBet (didn't make a bet).
Tried to withdraw my money and they said I need to turn over the whole amount. I asked for a Statement of Activity from both bbet and BetDeck and they said they didn't have them. What do you guys recon?

Ladbrokes are the worst.

Quickest to limit and if you win substantially before they have time to limit you, your account will quickly be unavailable.

Crazy if you deposit any money with Ladbrokes or anymore than you can afford to ever see again after you win.

Make sure you have a good legal representation before you place any big bet or bets at ScamBrokes.
Or lose for a while. They love losers and will destroy the lives of winners.

Ladbrokes are the worst.

Quickest to limit and if you win substantially before they have time to limit you, your account will quickly be unavailable.

Crazy if you deposit any money with Ladbrokes or anymore than you can afford to ever see again after you win.

Make sure you have a good legal representation before you place any big bet or bets at ScamBrokes.

More information please

Hey guys,

I didn’t know who to contact about this so I figured this might be the right place. I am new to betting and made an account with a betting app because they had good promotion.

I deposited $100, and eventually got my account balance up to over $500 because I got lucky with a horse race.
The other day I got an email from them saying “We are writing to inform you that we have reason to believe your account has been operated in breach of the Terms & Conditions, which are displayed on the Bet Nation website and app. Your account is being investigated and has been suspended pending completion of our investigation.” The email goes on to say they need A LOT of private information like unredacted bank statements? Pay slips? And even a statutory declaration which I didn’t even know was a thing?! It seems very serious and intimidating.

They state that I need to provide all of the documentation within 10 days. “On receipt of the above information, we will finalise our investigation and advise you of our final determination within a further 5 business days.”

This is the part where I felt like this just seems like they’re trying to make me jump through hoops to get my money. “Alternatively, if you do not wish to provide the above information, you may request that your deposit(s) less withdrawal(s) be refunded. We will consider such request on a case-by-case basis. If approved, relevant bets will be void and the adjusted balance of your account will be refunded in full and final settlement of your account, which would be permanently closed. You may seek legal advice if you wish to do so. We await your response.”

I just want to check if this is normal? Has this happened to you guys? Do I really have to give them such private information?! Is this a way that betting companies try and scare people off and give up on getting their money? Do they get in contact with my employer when I provide payslips etc? I don’t really want a betting company getting in contact with my phone provider, my employer, etc. Or is it more of a scenario where if you provide all the required proof, that’s enough?

Thanks in advance for your help/guidance
Finally got my money

Ladbrokes are the worst.

Bang on. Ladbrokes are scammers and frauds.

Never deposit in the thousands and then win. You will be blocked and won't be seeing the winnings or deposit ever again without good lawyers.

Scum.

A lot of Ladbrokes complaints but don't think I've heard any actual details from all these stories

They are scum. Win big, you will be blocked. Then you will be ignored. Then they will stall and they will get invasive and try not to pay.

The best thing about them is they are too scared to tell you their real names or any of their details. Yet they hold your money hostage and expect you to hand over all your personal details, financial statements, pay slips or whatever to stall or find reasons not to pay.
They will even keep deposits, and not speak to you or return emails.

No other Australian bookmakers resort to these tactics.

They are weak dogs and we all hope karma gets these grubs.

You are no threat to them, you are business, so you have no issue.

People on here know and have seen the details on PM. Can't be revealed publicly because some of the fan boy losing punters on here cant be trusted and lawyers and other people could be involved maybe.

You don't give Ladbrokes money. The big time winning/sports understand.
LADBROKES are corporate thieves. They are the last betting company you go near. If you are good at sports betting that is.
They will invade your privacy and steal your money if you are a threat (a big winner) to their business.

heck LADBROKES.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you have a reminder to post this once per month?

"No other Australian bookmakers resort to these tactics."

lol.

this whole saga with a few accounts on here is weird
So he should. He has every right to.

You're right about other bookies. Scum tactics as well. But if he wants to post how he's been ****ed over, good on him. People should know the truth.

lol.

The only weird thing on here is you.

crying every time someone tells the truth about the biggest assholes in Australian betting on a thread about fraud betting sites.

Really strange you keep running to their defense

You are obviously one of the weak coward dogs that works at fraudbrokes.
Why else defend what they are doing to people????????

It's all coming out about what they do and you can't seem to cope.
Why else defend them??? explain it

Fess up you piece of s**t, you are one of them.

crying every time someone tells the truth about the biggest assholes in Australian betting on a thread about fraud betting sites.

please show where I am crying.

I cant bet at Ladbrokes on sport and have been limited there for 10 years along with every other one of their brands.

If you aren't going to elaborate any more and just lob in here once a month saying how bad they are then I don't know what more I can say.

A lot of Ladbrokes complaints but don't think I've heard any actual details from all these stories

Hi mate I have seen all the evidence and have copies. I've spoken to you and others on PM. The people on here are all telling the truth. You know I can't divulge too much and have advised the others not to.

But I will repeat the message again to help the vulnerable and young kids. And there are some people on here that seem to be squirming about the truth being published. It's important that everyone knows about what Ladbrokes do.

I have the evidence including copies of emails asking for personal financial proof including for years for winning punters. They don't ask for a thing when you lose.
Evidence of accounts being blocked after big wins.
Copies of chats with people being avoided, moved around, delayed, asked to ring, asked to try again tomorrow. All tactics to stall and avoid paying out bets and unblocking accounts.
Chats being cut with dumb excuses like abuse when there is zero abuse.
The most ridiculous excuses for not paying out wins. For example -we have suspicion that other persons have had influence on this bet. We believe someone else is involved with your account. This all comes after big wins. Non-issues for losers.
Emails being ignored asking for deposits back after bets not being payed out. Deposits being taken.
One client wasn't payed out over 15k then blocked and deposit taken also.
We still have bets not being payed from last year.
The main thing is accounts blocked, big bets not payed out and deposits taken. Their tactics are unreal, and they will work well on the vulnerable.

From the data we have collected, here are the common trends with the people that are being blocked and having their personal business invaded and bets not payed:

- big straight money lines sport bets.
-sports betters that win big.
-betters that don't lose.
-betters than win very fast after opening accounts.
-betters that win big on futures with big odds.
-females.
- bets with winnings over 10k and accounts with 20k plus in them.

Ladbrokes are doing this by taking advantage of money laundering legislation brought in by Australian Government to do everything in their power to block accounts and not pay out big winners and giving them rights to go into your financial business to avoid paying you and freeze accounts and take deposits. In essence they will make your life extremely difficult and put it on you if you win big. It was a pretty savvy business plan initially but now people are waking up and it's starting to backfire on them. And rightly so.

We still have not seen other books try this yet. Not to say they won't in the future. But zero clients or complaints thus far.

WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW:

-Don't give Ladbrokes big sums of money
-Stick to horses if betting with Ladbrokes
-If you do choose to bet with Ladbrokes only bet small and for fun and you won't have a problem
-Take screen shots of your deposits, bets, and wins and your account constantly (if one day you win big they will block your account, without this evidence they will rob you)
-DO NOT bet big with Ladbrokes in case you win
-Lose a few bets on purpose because if you win fast they will block you or limit you fast
-Just go somewhere else

Simple. Hopefully this helps.

Happy to help others that have problems. Avoid putting personal info on public forums it could potentially hinder your case. Don't bother with the NT Racing Commission they are corrupt getting a cut from Ladbrokes and will side with Ladbrokes every time and both will hide behind Australian money laundering legislation.

The average punter has no chance now.

Gambling can only be for fun in this day and age and bet small amounts otherwise you are taking huge risks especially with Ladbrokes. Better still put your money somewhere else.

What are you so angry about lol.

You post ladbrokes suck. No one else cares if they suck, we're likely banned. All anyone asked was why you're so angry as there has been zero specifics mentioned. Somehow asking this gets abusive responses? Very odd

If they have legitimately stolen from you, you'd have no issue explaining how.

Everyone here dislikes the bookies. We'd all side with you with even a shred of evidence, yet none has ever been posted

Happy to help others that have problems. Avoid putting personal info on public forums it could potentially hinder your case. Don't bother with the NT Racing Commission they are corrupt getting a cut from Ladbrokes and will side with Ladbrokes every time and both will hide behind Australian money laundering legislation.
They sided with the punters on the SB 40+ saga a few years ago and that cost SB millions. I doubt they're getting a cut to rule in line with bookies, which would also be illegal.

Putting personal info on public forums wont hinder any case, only facts matter either way.

Plenty of bookies are being dodge with the laundering rules and expect bank statements and s**t hoops to jump through. Pain in the ass but all are made to pay when facts are shown...

lol.

I'm entitled to my opinion just as much as you are yours.

And for me the worst experience is with Ladbrokes. They suck.

I have been treated fine with other betting agencies. Period. I'm sorry you find that 'weird'

And I'll say as much as I want:

They suck.
They suck.
They suck.

You may not like it and disagree but for me they suck.
Maybe not for everyone but for me and my mates in our syndicates they suck.

Ladbrokes suck.

I haven't had money taken like others but ive been limited in record time and had to ring them for pay outs and deal with their bullshit. It's just not straight forward like everywhere else. Friends have been blocked. And syndicates.

They advertise odds then don't take bets etc

I'm happy you have had a different experience . And it's important you share that. Honestly it's good. I'm not calling you out on that or disputing your experience.

But for me and others I know Ladbrokes suck.

Are you ok?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back