Fraud bookmakers

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone got an account with The Bet Deck? I was a Bet Hunter customer and it seems they were acquired by the Bet Deck.

Now the Bet Deck website has been down since the weekend and now I just got an email from Bet Deck saying "they are currently in discussions with the NTRC and an update will be provided Friday morning".

Have I blown my cash?

Anyone got an account with The Bet Deck? I was a Bet Hunter customer and it seems they were acquired by the Bet Deck.

Now the Bet Deck website has been down since the weekend and now I just got an email from Bet Deck saying "they are currently in discussions with the NTRC and an update will be provided Friday morning".

Have I blown my cash?
we will find out tomorrow but they also took over actionbet as well so hopefully its a licenses thing

we will find out tomorrow but they also took over actionbet as well so hopefully its a licenses thing
if it was just a licenses thing they might not have been dodging payments for weeks while still offering a stupid amount of deposit bonuses.

They are ****ed

Yeah if it was just a licensing issue you’d think communication would be much better. You’d at least put some of the rumours to bed rather than giving vague statements without denying anything.

To obtain a bookmakers licence, you need to have in place a bank guarantee prior to approval . The amount and terms vary state to state, but generally its in the order of $200k per license. There's some differences in guarantee required for shareholders/directors. (NSW for example, requires each director to be a licensed bookmaker, NT doesnt, but still requires the licensee to have the guarantee in place)

Again this varies from state to state, but a guarantee can be in the form of a charge over property / etc rather than a cold cash bank balance guarantee is how I understand it basically.

BETProfessor

asking for bank statements over $100 withdrawal.

have withdrawn fine from them previously but now they want all these verification statements for my second withdrawal.

AVOID

starting to think i will avoid all the new pop ups more stress that they are worth

Just read through this whole thread. Fantastic thread. Thank you to the OP. Some of the information on here is priceless. Some very good learning for everyone. But in particular those thinking about getting into betting. This conversation is important for punters in Australia.

You can see who knows what they are talking about. You can also see who has a vested interest. People reading this for the first time are encouraged to read between the lines and look for consistencies. When you do that there is a clear picture and you can use this to make informed decisions.

My 2 cents:
Been doing this since before the internet (Know bookies throughout the years, others that have worked for books and a ton of gamblers)

The posters calling out Ladbrokes are 100 percent correct. It is contextual, but indeed accurate.
Out of the BIG Australian Sports Books Ladbrokes are by far the worst when it comes to being frauds and thieves.

Some people are criticising books for things like odds and getting limited and emails etc. That is just standard operating and comes with the territory. There is a big difference between getting limited and getting robbed.
Anyone that is defending Ladrokes in this thread are small punters, and don't bet in the thousands or have never won in the thousands or tens of thousands.

Ladbrokes are the only BIG Australian bookmaker that will actually steal your money. They are the only BIG Australian Bookmakers that will try and not pay out winning bets, block accounts that have money in them and literally take your money including deposits.

Well how do they get away with it and have never been accountable?

This is what they do:

They have their Terms and Conditions written so vaguely using clever language that provides them with a broad spectrum of bullshit to give them reason not to pay or block your account, even with money in it. An example of this language is ´ even if we have our suspicions.´

This umbrella of bullshit allows them to operate as thieves in broad day light and to not pay out winners and block accounts. They can use anything they like, from: ´we think someone else put the money on´, ´it is someone else's money´ ´you were given advice´ ´the money could be illegal´ ´this could be money laundering.´ ´someone else has helped you´ ´we think it's someone else's account´ ´where has the money come from?´ ´you have inside information´ úsing vpn´. Whatever it takes to not pay out a big winner or block someone that is a threat to them they will do it. They then use government money laundering laws, drug money laws etc whatever is to help back them up and justify their actions. It absolutely kills big punters and winners and gives them powers to steal.

Any kind of bullshit that suits them they will spin now. The worst thing is they think they have the right to go into your personal finances etc .Just to look for any little thing, they won't pay up. They will literally put you through hell and back before even coming close to paying up or unblocking an account with big money/winnings in it.

Now when you lose bets and money they don´t give a flying heck about any of your business. They don't care if you're an addict, where the money comes from, if you have lost 1000 ́s, if you if you are getting advice, betting with others, whatever they will take the money but as soon as you win big they all of a sudden they care. Ironic isn't it?

It is nothing but double standards, corruption and theft in order for them to maximise profits.

And no one holds them accountable BECAUSE the very people who are meant to watch and govern them such as the Northern Territory Racing Commission, NSW Licor etc (who also gain from them) and other bodies actually protect them. It's all about money.
So the punter at home stands no chance. They are untouchable because of the money that the powers that be gain from them.

No other bookmaker in Australia will do this. Others will limit you, yes. But if you put a bet on, they will pay you out. Then after that you will get limited. They won´t block accounts with money in them, nor will they try and steal your money nor take deposits. They will always pay you out before shutting your account.

Ladbrokes will block and shut accounts with money in them.
You CAN NOT win with Ladbrokes- you lose they take your money. You win big, they will block your account (with money in it) and find a way not to pay you by getting into your personal details.

You take a huge risk signing with Ladbrokes. They are thieves. There are far better books. NEVER deposit a cent with them. Unless you bet small.
If you want an easy, smooth, enjoyable betting experience DON'T GO NEAR Ladbrokes.

Stick with:

TAB, SPORTSBET, BET365, TOPSPORT, POINTSBET, BLUEBET, BETFAIR, UNIBET
(none of them are perfect and each will limit you if you are any good, may even block accounts but they ALL WILL DO THE RIGHT THING and let you withdraw whatever money is in your account first without a hassle. They don't steal.)

Ladbrokes are nothing but thieves and more and more people are having trouble with them and it's getting worse with laws they use to their advantage. They are better with horses than sports gamblers.

You are playing with fire, depositing money and gambling substantial amounts with Ladbrokes.
Don´t do it. You are welcome.

AVOID

Just read through this whole thread. Fantastic thread. Thank you to the OP. Some of the information on here is priceless. Some very good learning for everyone. But in particular those thinking about getting into betting. This conversation is important for punters in Australia.

You can see who knows what they are talking about. You can also see who has a vested interest. People reading this for the first time are encouraged to read between the lines and look for consistencies. When you do that there is a clear picture and you can use this to make informed decisions.

My 2 cents:
Been doing this since before the internet (Know bookies throughout the years, others that have worked for books and a ton of gamblers)

The posters calling out Ladbrokes are 100 percent correct. It is contextual, but indeed accurate.
Out of the BIG Australian Sports Books Ladbrokes are by far the worst when it comes to being frauds and thieves.

Some people are criticising books for things like odds and getting limited and emails etc. That is just standard operating and comes with the territory. There is a big difference between getting limited and getting robbed.
Anyone that is defending Ladrokes in this thread are small punters, and don't bet in the thousands or have never won in the thousands or tens of thousands.

Ladbrokes are the only BIG Australian bookmaker that will actually steal your money. They are the only BIG Australian Bookmakers that will try and not pay out winning bets, block accounts that have money in them and literally take your money including deposits.

This is what they do:

They have their Terms and Conditions written so vaguely using clever language that provides them with a broad spectrum of bullshit to give them reason not to pay or block your account, even with money in it. An example of this language is ´ even if we have our suspicions.´

This umbrella of bullshit allows them to operate as thieves in broad day light and to not pay out winners and block accounts. They can use anything they like, from: ´we think someone else put the money on´, ´it is someone else's money´ ´you were given advice´ ´the money could be illegal´ ´this could be money laundering.´ ´someone else has helped you´ ´we think it's someone else's account´ ´where has the money come from?´ ´you have inside information´ úsing vpn´. Whatever it takes to not pay out a big winner or block someone that is a threat to them they will do it. They then use government money laundering laws, drug money laws etc whatever is to help back them up and justify their actions. It absolutely kills big punters and winners and gives them powers to steal.

Any kind of bullshit that suits them they will spin now. The worst thing is they think they have the right to go into your personal finances etc .Just to look for any little thing, they won't pay up. They will literally put you through hell and back before even coming close to paying up or unblocking an account with big money/winnings in it.

Now when you lose bets and money they don´t give a flying * about any of your business. They don't care if you're an addict, where the money comes from, if you have lost 1000 ́s, if you if you are getting advice, betting with others, whatever they will take the money but as soon as you win big they all of a sudden they care. Ironic isn't it?

It is nothing but double standards, corruption and theft in order for them to maximise profits.

And no one holds them accountable BECAUSE the very people who are meant to watch and govern them such as the Northern Territory Racing Commission, NSW Licor etc (who also gain from them) and other bodies actually protect them. It's all about money.
So the punter at home stands no chance. They are untouchable because of the money that the powers that be gain from them.

No other bookmaker in Australia will do this. Others will limit you, yes. But if you put a bet on, they will pay you out. Then after that you will get limited. They won´t block accounts with money in them, nor will they try and steal your money nor take deposits. They will always pay you out before shutting your account.

You CAN NOT win with Ladbrokes- you lose they take your money. You win big, they will block your account (with money in it) and find a way not to pay you by getting into your personal details.

You take a huge risk signing with Ladbrokes. They are thieves. There are far better books. NEVER deposit a cent with them. Unless you bet small.
If you want an easy, smooth, enjoyable betting experience DON'T GO NEAR Ladbrokes.

Stick with:

(none of them are perfect and each will limit you if you are any good, may even block accounts but they ALL WILL DO THE RIGHT THING and let you withdraw whatever money is in your account first without a hassle. They don't steal.)

Ladbrokes are nothing but thieves and more and more people are having trouble with them and it's getting worse with laws they use to their advantage. They are better with horses than sports gamblers.

You are playing with fire, depositing money and gambling substantial amounts with Ladbrokes.

AVOID
I have deposited about 1.5K into my Neds account since signing up several years ago and have withdrawn 3.5K in total (so have taken 2K from them), got more in my account too but haven't withdrawn it; and haven't had any trouble withdrawing the couple of times I did.

I used Paypal which is instantaneous, unlike withdrawals to a user's bank account (at least they used to not be instantaneous).

I wonder if that makes a difference?

I had heard that any sizeable withdrawal led to bookies auditing the withdrawal/ bet history of the user, but if it's essentially instantaneous like a withdrawal to a Paypal account, maybe that doesn't happen and you have more chance of getting your money out without issue?

[Edit: Under the impression Neds/ Ladbrokes is the exact same thing, run by the same people.]

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have deposited about 1.5K into my Neds account since signing up several years ago and have withdrawn 3.5K in total (so have taken 2K from them), got more in my account too but haven't withdrawn it; and haven't had any trouble withdrawing the couple of times I did.

I used Paypal which is instantaneous, unlike withdrawals to a user's bank account (at least they used to not be instantaneous).

I wonder if that makes a difference?

I had heard that any sizeable withdrawal led to bookies auditing the withdrawal/ bet history of the user, but if it's essentially instantaneous like a withdrawal to a Paypal account, maybe that doesn't happen and you have more chance of getting your money out without issue?

[Edit: Under the impression Neds/ Ladbrokes is the exact same thing, run by the same people.]
Would be good to actually hear why they are so badly regarded (I have barely used them for 6+ years given sport limits) so besides that don't have much experience like the other few who seem to completely hate them.

Most their trading concentration is towards Racing and most I know who bet this heavily think they are very good to deal with as go up early, bet MBLs, have an opinion.

The figures you have mentioned here aren't even coming on their radar to be honest, also would think Paypal is more a red flag in general then an actual bank account. As long as you aren't coming up on the same IP as bad accounts, rorting pools, creating bowlers you really shouldn't have issues with them from my experience.

As I said its hard to know without hearing some specific examples on why some think they are the worst of all time.

you have no idea if you are bagging what Ladbrokes are currently doing with fixed odds racing.
Keep crying

You think I would be 'crying' about something like that???? Dickhead thing to say.

Love to see how you would react when you get big money stolen by dogs.

My 2 cents:

This is what they do:

Now when you lose bets and money they don´t give a flying * about any of your business. They don't care if you're an addict, where the money comes from, if you have lost 1000 ́s, if you if you are getting advice, betting with others, whatever they will take the money but as soon as you win big they all of a sudden they care. Ironic isn't it?

If you know the names of the human filth ripping people off at Ladbrokes why don't you publicly name them?

Name the cowards hiding behind computers using fake first names and blocking accounts with money and taking deposits.

I encourage anyone who knows the names of these pieces of human s**t to give out their full names.

"the ******* compliance team" LOL. hecking thieves. Who are these little cowards at Scumbrokes?

My 2 cents:

This is what they do:

Stick with:

AVOID

Literally best post on here from someone who knows how this works.

Just read this. It's all you need to know.

Oh and stay the heck away from Ladbrokes if you use decent money.

Literally see the exact same sort of post about every bookmaker that an individual has had a problem with. The idea that these sort of anecdotes apply only to Ladbrokes is laughably naive

Sportsbet, PointsBet, 365 etc are cut from exactly the same cloth

Literally see the exact same sort of post about every bookmaker that an individual has had a problem with. The idea that these sort of anecdotes apply only to Ladbrokes is laughably naive

Sportsbet, PointsBet, 365 etc are cut from exactly the same cloth

Yeah not really to be fair.

I honestly hear what you are saying about people having issues.

But when it comes to the big Australian Sportsbooks and big amounts of money on bets and big wins and literally blocking accounts with money in them, not paying out and not returning big money-thieving and getting into people's personal business and starting to use money laundering laws to get around this there is one common narrative. Ladbrokes.

We are only hearing about one sportsbook. Like I said, the others will block give you, limit you all that issues etc... but they won´t pay you out and keep your winnings and whatever you deposited. Ladbrokes do this.

Once again we are talking big money not 100 dollar betters. Not accounts with 1000 in them either.
Big betters and big winners. Threats.

Call it naive as much as you want. But it's fact.

I would appreciate anyone providing information of other sportsbooks blocking accounts with money in them, not paying out deposits and worming their way into your personal business looking for reasons not to pay winning punters and justify stealing and then actually cutting you off with all your money in your account. Send me a PM if you want to keep it private.

Jugada I have sent you a PM.

If you know the names of the human filth ripping people off at Ladbrokes why don't you publicly name them?

Name the cowards hiding behind computers using fake first names and blocking accounts with money and taking deposits.

I encourage anyone who knows the names of these pieces of human s**t to give out their full names.

"the ******* compliance team" LOL. *ing thieves. Who are these little cowards at Scumbrokes?

Emotion won´t solve a thing.

You have been given advice. Be smart, take it.

Yeah not really to be fair.

I honestly hear what you are saying about people having issues.

But when it comes to the big Australian Sportsbooks and big amounts of money on bets and big wins and literally blocking accounts with money in them, not paying out and not returning big money-thieving and getting into people's personal business and starting to use money laundering laws to get around this there is one common narrative. Ladbrokes.

We are only hearing about one sportsbook. Like I said, the others will block give you, limit you all that issues etc... but they won´t pay you out and keep your winnings and whatever you deposited. Ladbrokes do this.

Once again we are talking big money not 100 dollar betters. Not accounts with 1000 in them either.
Big betters and big winners. Threats.

Call it naive as much as you want. But it's fact.

I would appreciate anyone providing information of other sportsbooks blocking accounts with money in them, not paying out deposits and worming their way into your personal business looking for reasons not to pay winning punters and justify stealing and then actually cutting you off with all your money in your account. Send me a PM if you want to keep it private.

Jugada I have sent you a PM.

To be honest outside of this thread over the last couple weeks I have barely heard of Ladbrokes being a bookmaker to avoid. Ive probably heard the most negative personal anecdotes about 365 of the bigger corps over the years.

Just personally I have had no issues at all with Ladbrokes in the way of not getting paid and is probably the bookmaker that let me get set on markets for the biggest collects for the longest. Would be interested to hear the finer details in all of these cases against Lads

Remove this Banner Ad

Back