Fraud bookmakers

Remove this Banner Ad

you can move Unibet down with the others, Kambi operated books have the worst rep in the entire world.

tbf all 4 in capitals limit quickly, just as every single other book does. They all offer unique markets though which makes them a little above the Midas/Blue Bets of the world.

Unless a book is refusing to pay you and you have done zero wrong (think Wishbet) then they shouldn't be making these fraud lists.

Ladbrokes are no good for sport but their racing offering is almost the best for pros, constantly take opinions which market greatly needs.

yeah just going on my own experiences with 0 vested interest.

Agree with everything you say also..

Yeah Ladbrokes won´t pay up. If you lose you won´t have an issue. One and done with them years ago.
They spend more time looking for reasons not to pay than doing anything else. So that means you should avoid NEDs too. They are the same bunch of Crooks I believe.

Again, In my experience.

BEST:

TAB
POINTSBET
BET365
UNIBET

Stick with them.

Sportsbet, Midas and Bluebet are decent and easy but will limit quickly.

Betfair and Pinnacle I have never dealt with.
Midas? One of the worst. Definitely never use them

Midas? One of the worst. Definitely never use them

yeah one of the worst for limiting to nothing fast. Never had an issue getting money from any of them.

LADBROKES are the only ones that will do everything to try not pay big winners.

Like I said never had issues with TAB, Pointsbet, unibet, Sportsbet and bet365- (only not accepting some bets or offering less for bets) but their customer service has always been friendly, fast, efficient and easy. They are not campaigners. You win they pay, no bullshit to go through, no questions asked.. It´s just ´congratualtions on your winning bet´and then you withdraw- Simple. How it should be.

I don´t like campaigners .

Can you explain why Ladbrokes have tried not to pay you?

Not me. Maybe a friend approached me for advice for someone they know. And I couldn't give much because I have never seen, heard or know of anything like it in all my years. I just put this person onto a good legal person.

I shouldn't slander anyone either. I like to be objective and fair.

But hearing this story has been a great insight into what they try and do to not pay out when a person wins. And they are very selective. Based on what I can't say yet. Other people are interested and I don't want to ruin anything.

I will explain in due course. But when/if I do you will understand. Eye opener for me.

THIS

If you win big at LADBROKES you are not getting payed with vpn.

Good ones don´t care.
Even if you have it set to Australia, and you are in Australia the whole time?

That just seems like bending the rules beyond what should be legal.

I mean VPN usage is very commonplace and almost a recommended part of safe internet usage.

How tf can they take all your money just for having a VPN on a couple of times when you logged on, when it isn't an attempt to circumvent the rules and use a bookie that isn't available in your country or anything like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean VPN usage is very commonplace and almost a recommended part of safe internet usage.

How tf can they take all your money just for having a VPN on a couple of times when you logged on, when it isn't an attempt to circumvent the rules and use a bookie that isn't available in your country or anything like that.

If you have won big Ladbrokes will use anything not to pay. Other bookmakers will just pay it out.

If you Lose they won't have an issue with your VPN. All good.

Biggest crooks in the industry.

Different states have different laws. SA cant bet MMA for example (though most books dont care and its available anyway). So VPN would need to be set to your state to avoid any hassle but even then as mentioned above dodgy books will be dodgy

If you have won big Ladbrokes will use anything not to pay. Other bookmakers will just pay it out.

If you Lose they won't have an issue with your VPN. All good.

Biggest crooks in the industry.
Seems they hurt you but this is just bullshit.
There's so many worse

Seems they hurt you but this is just bullshit.
There's so many worse

LOL. Sticking up for scum.

You have no idea. Small punter that's never won big with these dogs.

Out of the 'big' Australian sports books, Ladbrokes are by far the worst and isn't close.

Ladbrokes are thieves.

LOL. Sticking up for scum.

You have no idea. Small punter that's never won big with these dogs.

Out of the 'big' Australian sports books, Ladbrokes are by far the worst and isn't close.

Ladbrokes are thieves.
you have no idea if you are bagging what Ladbrokes are currently doing with fixed odds racing.
Keep crying

If having a VPN on is means for closing an account and suspending winnings I don't believe any soft book will choose to ignore the fact you have done it if you are attempting to request to withdraw 5K+.

It's a hit to their bottom line.

Same reason I don't trust using a VPN on Betfair.

If you have 100K in your account, and you've used a VPN which they say in their T&Cs is illegal, why would they not as a business take a 100K windfall if it's totally within the rules.

Once again WinnersBet

Placed a bet today on a money back 2/3 race and came second.

Didn’t get a bonus, asked on live chat and they said I’m not eligible for promotions even though I have never been notified. They said it’s pretty much up to them to decide and they don’t have to let us know. I don’t have a problem with being banned but would like to know before betting on a promo race.

AVOID

Same reason I don't trust using a VPN on Betfair.

If you have 100K in your account, and you've used a VPN which they say in their T&Cs is illegal, why would they not as a business take a 100K windfall if it's totally within the rules.
Betfair a bit different as its their best interest if you can bet inplay with the most ease, plenty making well in the 6 figures using VPNs there.
They used to have seminars of blokes telling you to use a VPN

Betfair a bit different as its their best interest if you can bet inplay with the most ease, plenty making well in the 6 figures using VPNs there.
They used to have seminars of blokes telling you to use a VPN
Just don't try to circumvent the pic latency or they will ban you from the exchange as Reveen discovered

Remove this Banner Ad

Back