Ref Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

We probably had 5 managers chalk that amount of games played to come up with that. How is that at all relevant to us under Angem

I'm talking about Jurgen losing the plot this year and the ill discipline your current squad has being linked to it. Blaming everyone else rather than looking at the clear problem of your teams need to tactical foul recklessly and being rightfully punished

Yes, because Alexis Macalister had such poor discipline and Jota's first yellow card was so justified. Ridiculous argument.

Klopp losing the plot? Lol. Anything but. Everyone's praised him for his handling of the issue. That fact obviously triggers you.

Jealously is a curse mate. Not everyone can have a world class manager like Jurg.

I feel for you.
He was. I'm actually worried for his mental state.

Or he is pure genius knowing there won't be a replay but he has manipulated the next 30 games knowing that all 50/50 calls will now be 70/30 Liverpool calls

We probably had 5 managers chalk that amount of games played to come up with that. How is that at all relevant to us under Angem

I'm talking about Jurgen losing the plot this year and the ill discipline your current squad has being linked to it. Blaming everyone else rather than looking at the clear problem of your teams need to tactical foul recklessly and being rightfully punished
What are you actually talking about?

Liverpool dont have any issues with discipline. Yeah it's been a bizarre start to the season with 4 red cards but over the journey since Klopp has been here, discipline is not an issue. Look up the stats of yellows and reds since Jurg has been here.

So you're basically just talking crap.

Or he is pure genius knowing there won't be a replay but he has manipulated the next 30 games knowing that all 50/50 calls will now be 70/30 Liverpool calls
Was? Haha....

Worried for his mental state. Goodness me.

Klopp's in great form and great spirits and he has built his second great team since joining us. We're on our way to more trophies so his mental state looks great to me.

Honestly I can go on and on and on and on. If you dont think there is uproar, you've been living under a rock. chef
Haha. Im happy to live under the rock.

Enjoy your uproar. So Pool didnt get a decision go their way, poor things.

Also I remember a time when Liverpool and Spurs had a little rivalry on here cos we were basically sort of the next best. Both our team were the level below the top teams. Then Jurg came in and we forgot that Spurs existed as we became a world class team but now they have a new manager and have started a season well, they are back to trying to fight us.

Nawww bless.

What are you actually talking about?

Liverpool dont have any issues with discipline. Yeah it's been a bizarre start to the season with 4 red cards but over the journey since Klopp has been here, discipline is not an issue. Look up the stats of yellows and reds since Jurg has been here.

So you're basically just talking crap.
In 8 games you have double the amount of red cards of anyone else.

Statistically this season you're giving away more fouls than previous years. Not having a proper holding midfielder and losing your rag isn't helping

In 8 games you have double the amount of red cards of anyone else.

Statistically this season you're giving away more fouls than previous years. Not having a proper holding midfielder and losing your rag isn't helping
Isnt seeming to be detrimental to form though as we should have gone top at the weekend. All is well mate.

If you seen the stats on referee decisions against Liverpool you'll see that's very unlikely. You'll be shocked to know that the last person to have two yellow cards and be sent off against Liverpool is Sadio mane in 2015. Since then he has managed to play 269 games at our club, win the PL and CL, move to Germany and now plays in Saudi Arabia.

For context the XG amount of red cards for two yellow cards was something like 11 in that period. Actual was 0. In the same period Spurs have had 10 opponents sent off for two yellows. Subjective referee decisions are -13 for Liverpool.

1696468874771.png

Anything that changes subconscious bias against the club is good as far as I am concerned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah ive seen that stuff. We've all copped s**t decisions. Best to move on and not dwell on it.
If im been honest mate, I'm actually fine with it. Im used to the whole, mistakes were made, have an apology, move on. So this is no different.

Probably helps too that even though the loss was a setback I'm pumped about this second coming of Liverpool under Klopp. New team, new midfield, new energy. We just look ready and ahead of schedule to attack every competition we're in.

I've no interest in a replay or anything like that. Still very confident we finish 2nd and hopefully if City have a shitty time of it, we can sneak into 1st.

This might become an issue if we lose the league by a point though, so let's revisit in May haha

Honestly I can go on and on and on and on. If you dont think there is uproar, you've been living under a rock. chef

Long Island Reaction GIF by New York Institute of Technology (NYIT)

Don't get why this happens. Either a referee is fit for purpose to referee any team or no team at all as far as I am concerned. I guess they feel he may unconsciously try and undo his malfeasance in further games. But they should be confident in his ability and judgement to assign him to at least away Liverpool fixtures. And don't see why he can't continue to be a VAR where he doesn't have to be worried about a few idiots in the crowd harassing him.

Don't get why this happens. Either a referee is fit for purpose to referee any team or no team at all as far as I am concerned. I guess they feel he may unconsciously try and undo his malfeasance in further games. But they should be confident in his ability and judgement to assign him to at least away Liverpool fixtures. And don't see why he can't continue to be a VAR where he doesn't have to be worried about a few idiots in the crowd harassing him.
It's for the best when you consider the slagging Tierney gets from Liverpool supporters because he gave a decision against them once.

If im been honest mate, I'm actually fine with it. Im used to the whole, mistakes were made, have an apology, move on. So this is no different.

This is different in one sense because it has exposed how amateur the VAR process is. The incident will lead to changes. They need to move to make the whole thing transparent. Live audio and display of the lines. And have a standard form of wording in the communication.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back