Toast Reasons for Optimism

Remove this Banner Ad

Swaggy O not in the side is not ideal. I’m still expecting us to give it a real shake! I can’t wait to see how much Ras has improved over the off season.

I missed most of the half reading to two little girls. :)

The snippets I saw were very positive and we had a few missed opportunities. Great place to be. on the road, matching it with Port and going into half time in front. LFG!!!

Once our forward line starts to function better we will be a very good team. Defence is almost impenetrable, midfield is as good as most. Amiss, Treacy and Jackson all need another year or two but they've all shown they can dominate at times. If we can get Baker from Richmond we will be hard to beat next year

Once our forward line starts to function better we will be a very good team. Defence is almost impenetrable, midfield is as good as most. Amiss, Treacy and Jackson all need another year or two but they've all shown they can dominate at times. If we can get Baker from Richmond we will be hard to beat next year

Part of the reason we want Darcy back next week is to start Jackson building chemistry with J & J.

It is clear we are lacking an instinctive small forward. Thankfully with our picks we should be able to snag a gem.

Baker would be a great addition. One touch. Clean ball user.

Part of the reason we want Darcy back next week is to start Jackson building chemistry with J & J.

It is clear we are lacking an instinctive small forward. Thankfully with our picks we should be able to snag a gem.

Baker would be a great addition. One touch. Clean ball user.
After watching us tonight, I am definitely warming to baker!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’re a bees dick, an umps hurt fee fees and half a kick away from top of the ladder 5 games in.
This!

The bookies and experts gave us no chance in the last two games. There is an argument to be made we were the better team in both. So many positives to take from the last fortnight.

A lot have been mentioned, but I will add another. Amiss bounced back nicely tonight. Marking up the ground and precise delivery into fifty as well as kicking a couple himself. When Jackson is inside fifty with him and Treacy, it will be very hard to stop them all.

The bookies and experts gave us no chance in the last two games. There is an argument to be made we were the better team in both. So many positives to take from the last fortnight.
Both games we lead for like 80% of the match, and we forced our opposition to play how we wanted them to. I'd confidently say we were the better team, just lack of composure where it mattered most, which is I guess what separates us from genuine contenders.

Both games we lead for like 80% of the match, and we forced our opposition to play how we wanted them to. I'd confidently say we were the better team, just lack of composure where it mattered most, which is I guess what separates us from genuine contenders.

And that is where enjoying the growth through this year comes into the equation. We get to watch and love the growth this year and in the beginnings of something great.

We will be 5-2 in a fortnight and pushing towards finals!

1713023686821.jpeg

Saw this in the vent thread. Personally I am so far from this as possible, these 2 losses have been frustrating but 6 weeks ago not many thought we’d be in these games. I’m content with how we’re travelling knowing there’s so much more improvement to be had.
There’s a much bigger picture to enjoy & we just have to keep learning & be diligent about who we need to bring in to take that step. We are a lot closer to the ultimate than we thought we were & theres no doubt the players are beginning to believe they can compete with & potentially beat anyone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back