Banter RDT CLXXXVI - Trucko’s Salty Water

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And actually depending on how you're travelling down south there is also Brugan Microbrewery in Wokalup on the South Western Highway just outside of my old stomping grounds in Harvey. Otherwise if you're heading down via Forest Highway the huge Pub in Treendale is worth a stop for lunch.

And actually depending on how you're travelling down south there is also Brugan Microbrewery in Wokalup on the South Western Highway just outside of my old stomping grounds in Harvey. Otherwise if you're heading down via Forest Highway the huge Pub in Treendale is worth a stop for lunch.
Go Wokalup, Go Brokalup

Cheeky Monkey?
Had my birthday there a few years ago. First and I am pretty sure the only time in my life ( about your age I imagine ) that I haven't finished a beer. 1 pint, just couldn't. The burger for $26 was inedible, the worst place I have ever been. I understand that it has improved, but I won't be finding out.

Anyone else now getting this full screen ad on mobile?

BF continues to find new ways for ads to ruin the user experience
Please report them here, it helps in trying to track the source and stop them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't sure where the appropriate place on here to share was, but anyway...

After years of chatting about it, my mate Jordan and I finally did a thing!

The Unmatched Committee Podcast is for anyone who has a love of sport (especially footy), obscure trivia, deep dives into sporting folklore and great banter.

In the first episode, we (appropriately) look at some of the greatest players to have snared a goal with their first senior kick. Give it a listen, like our FB/Spotify pages and join us on this whimsical waltz through Australian sport.

Solid first episode. 👍

Just on Jordan meeting Matthew Pavlich and Pav asking "How did you get here? Who are you?" Makes it sound like he broke into his house and was confronted by him in his living room.

Solid first episode. 👍

Just on Jordan meeting Matthew Pavlich and Pav asking "How did you get here? Who are you?" Makes it sound like he broke into his house and was confronted by him in his living room.
Thanks man, appreciate the listen. We'll be back recording the next episode this week, some good ideas to come.

I don't think my missus would complain too much if we found Pav in our living room.

Thanks man, appreciate the listen. We'll be back recording the next episode this week, some good ideas to come.

I don't think my missus would complain too much if we found Pav in our living room.

Some serious quality players with first kick/goal. Very interesting.

@ me Ochre

Your mate was bad at guessing CC and it was frustrating but other than that I enjoyed it too.

@ yourself Bender
I'm nervous at guessing this week, I imagine I'll go to water under the slightest bit of pressure. Trying not to cheat and look up some answers early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back