RDFNL 2024 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting / Macedon highest player points in comp

Kyneton lowest

Overall points very low compared to available

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I see galea kicked 3 today. Just wondering was he like a coach in the ground with the young kids ? Can he still move around the ground well ?

Went and had a look at Macedon vs Riddell today , was a interesting game as I expected Macedon to get flogged.

Cats jumped them early and had the lead at qtr time , then for next two qtrs did not fire a single shot !
Before the game started I’d mentioned to a few that I was keen to see how galea went as he has starred in a lot higher levels than the rdfl , what a massive disappointment this bloke is !
The young bloke who Macedon had on him absolutely towelled him up !
His size 22 feet ( dead set clown shoes and suits this bloke to a tea) struggled on the big ground , loves a late hit on a very much younger and smaller guy than himself.
Carried on to anyone who would listen , screamed and abused his own teammates when they didn’t kick it to him and wouldn’t stop whinging to the umpires , huge flop this bloke sides will work out quick smart how to get into his head
At one stage had to have Tarzcon ( did his hammy in first qtr ) come down to the end Riddell were kicking to , to keep yelling out to try calm him down.
Riddell not to bright over paying for a washed up sook
Speaking off Tarzcon , when a bloke is injured you wouldn’t think he would’nt then go stand on sidelines and scream out calling opposition players fu$K wits and washed up see you next Tuesdays ?
Well this bloke did , was a great example when kids were around watching.
Be very very suprised if the bench at Riddell this year sees the year out with out something happening

Went and had a look at Macedon vs Riddell today , was a interesting game as I expected Macedon to get flogged.

Cats jumped them early and had the lead at qtr time , then for next two qtrs did not fire a single shot !
Before the game started I’d mentioned to a few that I was keen to see how galea went as he has starred in a lot higher levels than the rdfl , what a massive disappointment this bloke is !
His size 22 feet ( dead set clown shoes and suits this bloke to a tea) struggled on the big ground , loves a late hit on a very much younger and smaller guy than himself.
Carried on to anyone who would listen , screamed and abused his own teammates when they didn’t kick it to him and wouldn’t stop whinging to the umpires , huge flop this bloke sides will work out quick smart how to get into his head
At one stage had to have Tarzcon ( did his hammy in first qtr ) come down to the end Riddell were kicking to , to keep yelling out to try calm him down.
Speaking off Tarzcon , when a bloke is injured you wouldn’t think he would’nt then go stand on sidelines and scream out calling opposition players fu$K wits and washed up see you next Tuesdays ?
Be very very suprised if the bench at Riddell this year sees the year out with out something happening

Jesus this is very disappointing if true - really looked forward to seeing him play as well.

3 certainties in life, death taxes & one of the Tarczon brothers being an absolute mop. Good on Macedon for having a great old crack!

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jesus this is very disappointing if true - really looked forward to seeing him play as well.

I went to watch Riddell play Macedon
Good contested game in challenging conditions very slippery
Riddell flexed there muscles in the 3rd quarter after losing Dylan Tarcson early and also Brent swallow
Galea kicked 3 moved well
Could of easily kicked 6-7

I went to watch Riddell play Macedon
Good contested game in challenging conditions very slippery
Riddell flexed there muscles in the 3rd quarter after losing Dylan Tarcson early and also Brent swallow
Galea kicked 3 moved well
Could of easily kicked 6-7

Nice to see you again, slopster.

With the exception of technology/wifi issues there really isn’t any reason for clubs in todays age not have live scores at a minimum. Frustrating

There is apparently some sort of issue with the system which clubs are hoping will be resolved for this week.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After watching 2 Round 1 Games in person and video footage of 3, here is my updated premiership market, and fair to say there has been some big moves since my previous one

Diggers Rest $1.6
Riddell $3.20
Kyneton $3.40
Wallen $7.00
Romsey $9.50

Woodend $15
Macedon $21
Lancefield $41
Melton $67

After watching 2 Round 1 Games in person and video footage of 3, here is my updated premiership market, and fair to say there has been some big moves since my previous one

Diggers Rest $1.6
Riddell $3.20
Kyneton $3.40
Wallen $7.00
Romsey $9.50

Woodend $15
Macedon $21
Lancefield $41
Melton $67

It’s Wallan mate - don’t disrespect the flagpies

Remove this Banner Ad