Play Nice Random Chat Thread VII

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a bone to pick with RACV

I have had direct debt set up ever since I started my policy.

And my payment didn’t go through for some reason even though I’ve had the lump payment in there and I keep updating my payment to make it work now they sent me a letter of cancellation.

Like ok I could have contacted them but I shouldn’t have to if it’s not working

I have a bone to pick with RACV

I have had direct debt set up ever since I started my policy.

And my payment didn’t go through for some reason even though I’ve had the lump payment in there and I keep updating my payment to make it work now they sent me a letter of cancellation.

Like ok I could have contacted them but I shouldn’t have to if it’s not working
I know you really want to buy a vowel here, but yep, the Freudian is an indicator of todays society. Direct debt indeed.

On a different RACV note, had someone put a small ding in my car. There is a repairer like 300 metres from work, who do Racv work, am in Rosebud. Told to go to Mornington. Racv organise someone to collect my car to do a quote, and return it. Then they will organise a hire car, bring it to me when they take my car, then take it when they return my newly fixed car. Turns out the place in Monington wont do my car. I get, "oh, we have a place in Somerville", but you'll have to get there.

Now, I still have a ding in my car, and they have a little red light flashing saying they have 1 job incomplete. Hopefully that annoys the f@ck out of them.

F@ck em.

I know you really want to buy a vowel here, but yep, the Freudian is an indicator of todays society. Direct debt indeed.

On a different RACV note, had someone put a small ding in my car. There is a repairer like 300 metres from work, who do Racv work, am in Rosebud. Told to go to Mornington. Racv organise someone to collect my car to do a quote, and return it. Then they will organise a hire car, bring it to me when they take my car, then take it when they return my newly fixed car. Turns out the place in Monington wont do my car. I get, "oh, we have a place in Somerville", but you'll have to get there.

Now, I still have a ding in my car, and they have a little red light flashing saying they have 1 job incomplete. Hopefully that annoys the f@ck out of them.

F@ck em.
Many years ago now (so it doesn't work that way anymore) we had an old Toyota Corolla we bought for $150 bucks and rebored the engine at the FiLs place. My missus was driving to work on dodgy mountain rds when the rear axle snapped (just attached to the chassis no a full blown axle) and the tyre ****ed off down the mountainside, never to be see again. A mate picks me up and cos he knows all about how NRMA works we get a free tow to another mates who had arranged a new tyre with all brake lines etc from a wrecker for $75. We picked the tyre up and put it on the car, changing lines etc and 24 hours later (less actually) the car is back on the road for $75 and two cartons (they were about 25 bucks each back then and I bought them cos I wanted to, not cos anyone asked.)

LOL. Now we have one of those stupid computer cars and need to buy insurance. So annoying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone behind the visor crying themselves to sleep...

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
we need this guy walking around
season 11 creep GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Somehow, even after everything, Seven West still finds new ways to surprise me.

The biggest nepo hire in Australian journalism opining on ethics is a beauty, albeit its 99 per cent Macca there.

Is it just me or are people starting to make Bluey something it isn't as it appears to reach the end?

Its a good show but the hysteria about it is getting a bit silly imo.

(Its also very right wing coded lol)

Is it just me or are people starting to make Bluey something it isn't as it appears to reach the end?

It’s up there with the most successful Australian TV ever. It’s not a bad show and so much better than much of the rot made for kids’ consumption.

You might have heard the voice of Dad before…

I've only sort of know what Bluey is, but it doesn't seem very right wing to me. What about it is right wing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back