Play Nice Random Chat Thread VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
How many years did the Porter story bubble in the corridors of power before the almighty ABC & select politicians decided to give it air?
They’re completely different,
Porter story is essentially a he said/she said historic allegation, impossible to prove.
The other is believed a party of people who witnessed a sexual assault, then violent physical altercation..

And the ABC certainly isn’t almighty, it’s a dole programme for creatives.. that i quiet enjoy.

Credit. Hope our country isn’t last like we are with everything else.

Our laws on marijuana are archaic already. We look like dinosaurs compared to some other Western countries.

Why not join me in celebrating our laws with a big fat Scoob.

On CPH2069 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Chief will lock you up and throw away the key!

Trainer now offered 5K for Bud.

Is there any chance no means no? Bud isn't going anywhere as he doesn't have a $ value - he is family.

(this clown lost Bud as couldn't afford him and others racing, now magically has heaps of money to get them back)

Trainer now offered 5K for Bud.

Is there any chance no means no? Bud isn't going anywhere as he doesn't have a $ value - he is family.

(this clown lost Bud as couldn't afford him and others racing, now magically has heaps of money to get them back)
Bud, jhf and next years first rounder. Get it done euge

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chief will lock you up and throw away the key!

Suspicious Meme GIF by MOODMAN

Bud, jhf and next years first rounder. Get it done euge

Ha!

Bud is unreliable, ultra quick yes but inconsistent. Goes missing! ; )

I actually found it offensive he wants Bud back now he's "back on his feet" (his words not mine)

This app is bloody crap.

I tried to quote two posts to make a joke at MLCs dog "Bud" and drug talk but it just won't let me quote two posts.

I picked the wrong week to give up cigarettes chroming heroin

This app is bloody crap.

I tried to quote two posts to make a joke at MLCs dog "Bud" and drug talk but it just won't let me quote two posts.

This app is bloody crap.

Hit the quote button under both posts, then when you want to reply, hit the insert qoutes button

It will come up with both quotes, then hit the quote messages button and they are there.

Couldn't help but buy two of these racing coats for the Greyhounds. (

The blue and white one number 2 of course (Schwatta), will look mint!!

Attachments

• images.jpeg-302.jpg
    images.jpeg-302.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 64

Remove this Banner Ad

Back