Play Nice Random Chat Thread VII

Remove this Banner Ad

First time I fully got spooked at work.

I was looking for a number to look up a case from a coronal investigation…

Flipping through the pages…

BOOM

A4 size of the dead body

I shat my pants

Been in bussellton a few days, nice place and a few observations. People allowed to have dogs off leash and people allowed to drink in public. Like like it was in the 80s before everything was banned in victoria!

Last night saw about a dozen families picnicking in the foreshore park, bottles of wine and eskies a plenty, some even had gorilla carts for their eskies and picnic chairs.

Been in bussellton a few days, nice place and a few observations. People allowed to have dogs off leash and people allowed to drink in public. Like like it was in the 80s before everything was banned in victoria!

Last night saw about a dozen families picnicking in the foreshore park, bottles of wine and eskies a plenty, some even had gorilla carts for their eskies and picnic chairs.
Nice spot but only really a retirement place now

Our kids are at my mum's for the weekend so I don't know how they reacted, but considering we are currently selling our house, it was probably triggering for them. (My daughter had a huge meltdown when she found out settlement was due on her birthday, poor kid.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The new episode of Bluey makes me anxious that the show is coming to an end soon...
Nah, just a heap more episodes .... Boxes and Boxes, Moving Truck, New Room, New School etc etc. We did watch the Cricket episode again after that, best tv ever.

Somehow, even after everything, Seven West still finds new ways to surprise me.

Quite the coincidence that the Sunrise producer under investigation in this article has the same name as the former AFL umpire who made a dick of himself attacking the Freo player on Twitter over the weekend (and who was arrested over the Brownlow leak).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back