Play Nice Random Chat Thread VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Gay people can be right wing and quite often are.

Voting Green in Brisbane is basically voting Teal.

(Shitposting aside, which ep, I will go and watch, keen to see how intimated)

Its not just me.

Bluey is great, its funny, kind and a great representation of life with small kids. The animation is first class, and some of the scripting (like technically, there's one episode largely set inside a phone app the various kids are using that is just masterful) is genius.

Its very noticeably set in Queensland and good for them, that's fine, but Queensland is also culturally more right wing in many ways.

The whole show isn't reactionary right wing like say South Park, but the army stuff is quite interesting.

Also Leigh Sales is on it and she turned 730 hard right by her mere presence and does the same to Bluey lol.
happy-days-the-fonz.gif

That's exactly what you've done here.

Wheelchair rugby national championships on foxtel atm, WA vs QLD mixed teams.
They are pretty good and damn do they go hard at each other.

Just dropped my best little mate down to his mum .... a nice little U turn at Darnum. Anyway, on the way our conversation flitted between whatever, and all the way round until we were back at whatever. Somewhere in there we had a few minutes on puberty. Turns out he thought that puberty was a 1 day event, and that you just suddenly grew hair in previously non haired places. And that was it. Farkin funny. Even funnier was his thinking that girls never went through puberty. I lolled and asked him "where do you reckon boobs come from?" and then I had him giggling like the little boy he still is when I told him that it won't be long before he finds himself walking around with a stiffy for absolutely no reason whatsoever! Funny as.

Just dropped my best little mate down to his mum .... a nice little U turn at Darnum. Anyway, on the way our conversation flitted between whatever, and all the way round until we were back at whatever. Somewhere in there we had a few minutes on puberty. Turns out he thought that puberty was a 1 day event, and that you just suddenly grew hair in previously non haired places. And that was it. Farkin funny. Even funnier was his thinking that girls never went through puberty. I lolled and asked him "where do you reckon boobs come from?" and then I had him giggling like the little boy he still is when I told him that it won't be long before he finds himself walking around with a stiffy for absolutely no reason whatsoever! Funny as.
Get a good view of the aurora rickety, just down the road in tanjil sth it was very vivid, gonna go out again after the game as its gone less pink now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back