QAFL 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Hearing Palm Beach Colts coach from last season got the Senior gig.
Burge and Emblem retired to add to the list of departures .
Box head Jack Anthony has signed to play 2021

Darren Cresswell was at noosas training session on Thursday night and did mention that Palmy have lost some key players.Would never write them off though been an amazing contender over the two decades just gone!

Darren Cresswell was at noosas training session on Thursday night and did mention that Palmy have lost some key players.Would never write them off though been an amazing contender over the two decades just gone!

Not writing them off but this will test their depth and their so called great development program they keep boasting about.

Also heard there was a major drama in the Sports club which resulted in it being shut down which could hurt their recruiting budget

Not writing them off but this will test their depth and their so called great development program they keep boasting about.

Also heard there was a major drama in the Sports club which resulted in it being shut down which could hurt their recruiting budget
Big Jack should be a handful if he stays fit. All clubs have to regroup when good players depart. The ressies and Colts at Palmy have been high achievers the past 3-4 years. So they may not fall as far or as quick as some suggest. I wouldn't count them out completely.

Ablett, what is happening at the cats?

Big Jack should be a handful if he stays fit. All clubs have to regroup when good players depart. The ressies and Colts at Palmy have been high achievers the past 3-4 years. So they may not fall as far or as quick as some suggest. I wouldn't count them out completely.

How would he know he must spend a lot
Of time at palmy

Not all Rosie at Catland, hearing some key recruits haven’t resigned yet and they’ve lost few back to Southport as you would suspect.

Not all Rosie at Catland, hearing some key recruits haven’t resigned yet and they’ve lost few back to Southport as you would suspect.
Interesting Ablett. Is any of this fallout for playing Sharks players enmass as preference in 2020?

Geez you dribble some s**t on here.

Russ Moloney is coaching the reserves not seniors.

Major drama at the sports club? Please elaborate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez you dribble some sh*t on here.

Russ Moloney is coaching the reserves not seniors.

Major drama at the sports club? Please elaborate
Ablett Are you saying there program for Juniors Is NO GOOD with a lot of players coming from Palm beach High ECT
Major drama ....All Looks to Running Like Clock work to me and your dribbling s**t....

Yes that did put some noses out of joint

who exactly has nose out of joint and not re-signed?
Cats have lost what was expected to lose, player turnover no more than every year.

Gore Mills Cameron to SA of course you would like to keep them but great opportunity for them in the SANFL .

some of the boys that are back at sharks no guarantee to get a game so they not necessarily lost. Retention otherwise pretty good.

Ablett Are you saying there program for Juniors Is NO GOOD with a lot of players coming from Palm beach High ECT
Major drama ....All Looks to Running Like Clock work to me and your dribbling sh*t....

Never said Junior program no good but why do they have to keep buying high profile recruits then?
How many locals who played in the last 3 grand finals played under 16’s at Palmy?

Never said Junior program no good but why do they have to keep buying high profile recruits then?
How many locals who played in the last 3 grand finals played under 16’s at Palmy?
What difference is how many locals
But your know there are some
When you have played in three grand finals
That is a great goal for the cats to reach

I personally would
Like to see you call jack a box head to his face a-hole
Who the hell the hell do you think you are
Calling people names like that...

You’d be surprised, more than others😷😷😷

Although he was right about Russ Maloney coaching the seniors at Palmy. Was announced tonight. Other than that still talks rubbish

You reckon I speak rubbush and you don’t even know what’s going on in your own Club, go back in your hole.

LOCAL, LOYAL, FAMILY- announcement of Senior Coach. Russell Molony will coach PBC in 2021 with assistance from Stephan Thynne, Jake Goody and Jason Burge. Stephen (Bear) Little will coach the Colts and interviews still being conducted for a development coach.
This is a great palmy contingent. More info on our new coach to follow in the next few days.

I personally would
Like to see you call jack a box head to his face a-hole
Who the hell the hell do you think you are
Calling people names like that...

I doubt he is a sensitive as you, gun player and if fit would walk into any forward line in Australia outside of AFL but fact is you could land a Helicopter on his head.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back