AFLW PRELIMINARY FINAL v Brisbane, Saturday 2 April, 12:40pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

High scoring affair on a ground far too big for women's footy, what a s**t idea this was.
I'm pretty sure Casey has similar dimensions as the MCG

High scoring affair on a ground far too big for women's footy, what a s**t idea this was.
Every ground is too big. Dunno what the answer is, move the goal posts in 15 metres each end?

We started off like a team that hadn’t played for 3 weeks . Need to take every chance we get against a good lions team

Every ground is too big. Dunno what the answer is, move the goal posts in 15 metres each end?

thats exactly what they should do. Nobody likes low scoring football. If you want to attract people to women's football you need far more goals.

thats exactly what they should do. Nobody likes low scoring football. If you want to attract people to women's football you need far more goals.
Ironically Goschs would be a better home ground

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly i think the idea of having space without the wings is actually a bad one.

When i play reserves every game we remove wings the run and carry drys up, and it becomes a kick to contest game and i honestly think that applies to womens footy. there's no width it just continual goes to where the players are. 16 player size teams are s**t and the myth of space being better in this regard is wrong imo

Also the ******* umpires could clear congestion by paying a free kick every once and a while, reward more skilled teams. Like birch should have been holding the ball and lions having a scoring shot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back