News Poster's Favorite Movies - Latest Movie Seen

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not a Zombie Movie aficionado .....but looked to compliment my library with "Resident Evil"

It's pretty good actually ....actually has a good storyline

So my favourite Zombie Movies are:

1. Train to Busan ...gee the Koreans do it so well (horror)
2. ZombieLand 1....have the 2nd, but haven't watched yet
3. Resident Evil

Is Kim Jong Un in it? ;)

I'm not a Zombie Movie aficionado .....but looked to compliment my library with "Resident Evil"

3. Resident Evil

Love Zombie movies. Agree Train to Busan is up there if not the best. Alive was also pretty good. The first 2 seasons of The Walking Dead were brilliant and then it went completely off the rails.

Love Zombie movies. Agree Train to Busan is up there if not the best. Alive was also pretty good. The first 2 seasons of The Walking Dead were brilliant and then it went completely off the rails.
Have you seen Zombieland ? ......it's great, very funny

Oh, and I forgot one of the best .....The Revenent (2009)...... I like these comical takes .....very unique

Last night finally got to watch "The Outfit" .....I was a touch ambivalent about watching, given it centres around a tailor shop ...with largely no-name actors

However, I can highly recommend this movie, if you like Hitchcock style thrillers .....it's a slow burn, but very cleverly done & gets better as the movie progresses

7/10

3. Resident Evil

RE should not be in anyones top three Zombie movies.

Check out 28 Days Later.

RE should not be in anyone's top three Zombie movies.

Check out 28 Days Later.
LOL ....I always get confused with this, between the Dustin Hoffman virus themed movie .....and Sandra Bullocks alcoholic recovery movie .....the latter I disliked

1702078400263.jpeg

Probably why I haven't watched 28 days later ....due to my confusion ...oh my

He was an a-hole ....but still a big talent

View attachment 1868601
Yes, agree an A-hole. My parents always watched Peyton Place. I think my mom had a crush on Rodney Harrington. We always had to shut up when he appeared.

He had a few good roles. I liked Barry Lyndon.
He won a best actor in Love Story. I have never seen it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last night finally got to watch "The Outfit" .....I was a touch ambivalent about watching, given it centres around a tailor shop ...with largely no-name actors

However, I can highly recommend this movie, if you like Hitchcock style thrillers .....it's a slow burn, but very cleverly done & gets better as the movie progresses

7/10
Saw it a while ago and really enjoyed it. Great movie and exactly as you described it

Last edited:
The new Hunger Games is incredible
did someone say
kfc GIF

Good little sleeper movie, I hadn't heard about ....."Lucky Number Slevin"

Huge cast !! ....lots of twists and turns, a bit light hearted initially, with a great climatic finish .....4 star IMDB is appropriate IMO

1702460415904.png

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back