News Poster's Favorite Movies - Latest Movie Seen

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw Anatomy of a Fall. Best movie I've seen in a long time. Not sure why this hasn't had much fanfare. Very clever how it's made and the cast exceptional. Best film of 2023 imo.
Taking your advice. Just downloaded it. Please don't disappoint. I liked the sorts of it.

Recorded Mutiny on the Bounty off Fox last night. What a classic. The colour is magnificent.

Marlon Brando was brilliant.

Last edited:
I watched 'Come and See' last night. It's a Russian film from the 80s that depicts the early days of the German invasion of Russia in WW2. Really brutal, harrowing film and very realistic. The lead actor is incredible. Just be warned it's a hard watch. The Soviet Union actually banned this film for being too depressing.

Next on my list of films to watch is 'Threads', a Brittish film about a nuclear apocalypse. I'm watching all the feel good movies right now.

I watched 'Come and See' last night. It's a Russian film from the 80s that depicts the early days of the German invasion of Russia in WW2. Really brutal, harrowing film and very realistic. The lead actor is incredible. Just be warned it's a hard watch. The Soviet Union actually banned this film for being too depressing.

Next on my list of films to watch is 'Threads', a Brittish film about a nuclear apocalypse. I'm watching all the feel good movies right now.
Was that in Russian or was it dubbed in English.

Was that in Russian or was it dubbed in English.
There is an english dub but I watched it in Russian with english subtitles.

My partner was recently watching Dark, a Netflix series that was made in Germany. I noticed she was watching the dub and I said "you know you can watch it in German with subs right?". She didn't know you could change that setting in Netflix lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My partner was recently watching Dark, a Netflix series that was made in Germany. I noticed she was watching the dub and I said "you know you can watch it in German with subs right?". She didn't know you could change that setting in Netflix lol.
Hate watching dubbed shows, it’s off putting

When my wife watches foreign language films, she turns the volume up. She doesn't understand a word it but likes the sound.

I downloaded one recently The.Three.Musketeers.-.Part.II.Milady I haven't watched it all, it looks very good. The French language sounds so good. The photography great from the bits I have seen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back