Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumour has it walker has a plantar fascia injury. Been advised by the club he needs to go into surgery however he wants to just manage it. BT broke it on Triple M .. so possibly take it with a grain of salt. Not great though. Chronic injury to Walker, crouch and now betts gone for a month.. no kisses on the dick this year.

Last edited:

They think that Sloane will NAB them the Saints 1st .. Which will be # 1, 2 or 3. Really?
Not even St.Kilda are that stupid, especially with the news coming out this week about their cap mis management.
We have their second, so he ain't going to the Saints. Unless they are about to screw Adelaide royally....which would be nice.

They’re also now at the point that the ‘bubble’ in their list from the Tippet draft sanctions will hit. Those two players with 4-5 years of development would be a core part of their depth right now.

It’s not much of a bubble, only one player really after they knifed Vince for the Matt Crouch pick.

They are death riding a few picks in this years draft. Pretty sure one is a Carlton second rounder which will be handy.

Melbourne's 1st/4th
Carlton's 2nd/3rd
---
They kept their 1st.
---
ADE 2nd - Carlton
ADE 3rd - Melbourne
ADE 4th - St. Kilda

Last edited:
The crows have the double whammy that most of their senior players went through Sanderson's Geelong inspired body building phase and still carry a lot of nonfunctional muscle. As they work on building their aerobic fitness to catch up with the pace setters they break down with soft tissue injuries.

I certainly don’t disagree that Hayes has potential, but Port doesn’t have great history in ruck development in the last 10 years.
I see Hayes tracking very similarly to Grundy actually.

Big call I know.

Many on this board are prone to hyperbole when it comes to our youngsters but I am generally not one of them however....

I have not been this excited about a young ruckman at Port ever. He just looks as close to a sure thing as you can ever be after 3 games of SANFL.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Rumour has it walker has a plantar fascia injury. Been advised by the club he needs to go into surgery however he wants to just manage it. BT broke it on Triple M .. so possibly take it with a grain of salt. Not great though. Chronic injury to Walker, crouch and now betts gone for a month.. no kisses on the dick this year.
They have taken over Brisbane's injury hoodoo..mmm ..interesting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The most disappointing player at the Crows is Milera. Kicked 5 in a final as a 17yo. Hes just a nothing player and has shown no real development or signs he’ll become A grade at the moment
Its a family thing.

Not to worry, the Crows will be back in business next year thanks to a big trade period and some local draft sliders

Jenkins for a late first huh? He'd look good in Port colours.
I don't think the Crows would take pick 18 for him. Surely they'd want or second rounder as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back