Politics Betting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

thought this was the punting thread not the conspiracy thread?
This and the next post that is not punting related is getting deleted and the offender is getting a thread ban regardless if you are replying to someone that may have quoted you etc.

Take it to other boards that are discussing the election and it is not like it is not being discussed anywhere!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2022 US Senate

Competitive States
* = open seat
Arizona (D) D $1.41 R $2.82
Florida (R) D $5.75 R $1.13
Georgia (D) D $1.56 R $2.40
Nevada (D) D $2.50 R $1.53
New Hampshire (D) D $1.14 R $5.75
North Carolina (R*) D $3.75 R $1.25
Ohio (R*) D $3.95 R $1.24
Pennsylvania (R*) D $1.48 R $2.57
Wisconsin (R) D $3.75 R $1.25

Other interesting races
Alaska - R $1.02 D $34 - Two Republicans are on the ballot, the anti-Trump incumbent and a Trump endorsed cantidate. Only one Democrat on the ballot, potential to split the vote.

Utah - Republicans $1.06, Any other $8.50 - The incumbent pro-Trump republican is running against anti Trump Republican Evan McMullin, who won 21.5% of the vote in Utah in the 2016 Presidential election as an independent. Trump only received 45% of the vote in Utah in 2016, and the Utah Democratic party have declined to run a candidate, instead endorsing McMullin. McMullin is competitive in the polls and won the most recent poll, 49-43
over the incumbent.

Senate Majority
Republican - $2.20
Democratic - $4.50
No Majority - $2.30

The majority requires 51 seats for the party, independents do not count. Currently the Senate is 50R, 48D, 2I. I don't see the Republicans picking up any seats, and probably losing Pennsylvania, possibly Utah, no majority seems most likely.

Crystal Balls finals predctions are out

2022_11_07_Senate_Ratings_600.png

Their final changes were
Nevada from Toss up to Lean D - $3.55
Georgia from Toss up to Lean R - $1.52
Pennsylvania from Lead D to Lean R $1.60

I don't know about those, could all be wrong.

Anyone having a nibble at the Victorian Election today ? I've had a small play on the Coalition to prevail ($7 TAB), we know Dan has everyone in his pocket but the vast majority of the general public want him out.

The problem is - do they want Guy in?

Spot on, if they had a leader who was a half decent candidate then there would be no doubt. I draw hope from the fact that we voted an inept Albenese in to run our great country.

Yes because the prior ruling government showed no ineptness at all and did a sterling job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back