Politics Betting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

thought this was the punting thread not the conspiracy thread?
This and the next post that is not punting related is getting deleted and the offender is getting a thread ban regardless if you are replying to someone that may have quoted you etc.

Take it to other boards that are discussing the election and it is not like it is not being discussed anywhere!

What’s a good multi to run with?

I haven't done anything yet, but I put 12 seats where Labor was paying $1.20-1.40, and second in odds was Coalition, not Greens or Independent, seemed a pretty safe sort of bet if there is indeed a 6 point swing to Labor. Offered about 5$ odds. If you put in a more 50/50ish seat it jumps into the teens or 20s, could do that each way and split it.

Worst case scenario for me today,Bombers win,
LNP wins.
Mad Morrison multi to ease the pain,
Ess win into LNP win,will wait till LNP blows out to over $5 then pull the trigger.
Anyway,Ladies Day today, I'm off to the races.
Blackbooker
Cvn R6 no3 Madrid Centro e/w

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Barilaro debacle has the potential to sway this market significantly. Nothing people hate more than jobs for the boys. COL should also help Labour with the biggest price rise for electricity to occur in NSW along with 4-5 more interest rate rises before the campaign.

Would be with Labour clearly atm

1656557990193.png

The Barilaro debacle has the potential to sway this market significantly. Nothing people hate more than jobs for the boys. COL should also help Labour with the biggest price rise for electricity to occur in NSW along with 4-5 more interest rate rises before the campaign.

Would be with Labour clearly atm

View attachment 1436226

Main problem is that NSW labor are like the Vic libs. Irrelevant and a shambles

Rishi Sunak and Sajid Javad have handed in their resignations and on the betting exchanges, this has implications for Boris Johnson to depart in 2022. Bit of a movement in price after the announcement.....

View attachment 1440389
Post the failure of the vote to remove him, I thought he was safe until the next election unless he chooses to resign which he has repeatedly showed he won't. 1.09 seems short for a 2022 exit

Next 8 Candidates to Replace Boris Johnson as the Prime Minister . The Tories want to announce their new leader on September 5, 2022. We have a new favourite.

Mordaunt 2.90
Sunak 3
Truss 4.90
Badenoch 15.50
Tugendhat 30
Hunt 44
Braverman 90
Zahawi 120

Remove this Banner Ad

Back