Draft Expert PMBangers 2023 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you think so Lions have linked to him for awhile now perfect Daniher replacement in a few years.
Who do you see them going if not Reid?
I dearly hope we troll the Hawks by bidding on Calsher Dear then taking Tew Jiath with pick 40

* man do you have inside knowledge or something 😲
I don't know how I do it but When the General talks you better listen to him..............................................Sitting on the fence both ears to the ground the fat cats still push the thin cats around.

I don't know how I do it but When the General talks you better listen to him..............................................Sitting on the fence both ears to the ground the fat cats still push the thin cats around.
You remind of another poster that used to be around, I miss PITB every so often 😊

You remind of another poster that used to be around, I miss PITB every so often 😊
Nostradamus, now PITB. I'm insulted :eek:

I'm an individual - you can't fool me
An indi-bloody-vidual - you can't fool me
A genuine original - you can't fool me
I keep an open mind 'cause I'm thinkin' all the time

The Dons 3rd pick will be interesting. It will come into late 50's/early 60's. I wonder who they have in mind! ;)
Coming into the draft I wanted a key forward (Caddy), an inside mid, half back flanker (Jiath/Lual/Roberts) and ruck or forward/ruck (the absolute miniscule chance that Archer Reid slips). Hopefully Clay Hall or Kane McAuliffe slips to that pick.

Coming into the draft I wanted a key forward (Caddy), an inside mid, half back flanker (Jiath/Lual/Roberts) and ruck or forward/ruck (the absolute miniscule chance that Archer Reid slips). Hopefully Clay Hall or Kane McAuliffe slips to that pick.
I can see them taking Jiath with their next pick.

PMBangers who do you see WCE selecting tonight with the opening pick?

Also do you think the reason Ollie Murphy is still on the board is because he ran a poor 20m Sprint time? (Apparently 3.3 Seconds)

PMBangers who do you see WCE selecting tonight with the opening pick?

Also do you think the reason Ollie Murphy is still on the board is because he ran a poor 20m Sprint time? (Apparently 3.3 Seconds)
I think an Archie Roberts or Arie Schoenmaker would be in serious consideration, or Koen Sanchez as a local as well may appeal.

I don't think it's the only reason but his general lack of speed would definitely be playing a part

I think an Archie Roberts or Arie Schoenmaker would be in serious consideration, or Koen Sanchez as a local as well may appeal.

I don't think it's the only reason but his general lack of speed would definitely be playing a part

Where do you think Archer Reid comes in? Would love the Saints to go there at 32. Probably fits better at Richmond or Geelong.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where do you think Archer Reid comes in? Would love the Saints to go there at 32. Probably fits better at Richmond or Geelong.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I think Richmond would have to seriously consider him given their lack of genuine KPF depth, but Morris could appeal more as a bit more of Riewoldt like player.

I think Brisbane would be a chance as well given they've lost McStay and Fullarton in consecutive years

I think Richmond would have to seriously consider him given their lack of genuine KPF depth, but Morris could appeal more as a bit more of Riewoldt like player.

I think Brisbane would be a chance as well given they've lost McStay and Fullarton in consecutive years
Twomey saying tonight that we are a good chance to take Logan Morris... sounded like he had some good mail about it.

And additionally, the first round shows the public know nothing when it comes to the draft and clubs don't get sucked into hype
I would expect the public to know nothing.

I do believe the draft watchers were, by and large fairly accurate when grouping players in this year’s crop.

There were a couple of surprises on draft night, but not many from really out of left field.

What are your thoughts on a bit of a favourite of mine in Cannon, Hugo Garcia?

If I saw correctly, he did get a state combine invite. I like what he does, 184cm, tough, skills seems reasonable enough.

Obviously not a top30 pick and in a shallow draft, I think he could have a reasonable crack as a small defender at the top level.

What are your thought?S
Wrapped my boy got a nod

Remove this Banner Ad

Back