PS5 Playstation 5 - Articles, accessories and everything else

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, insanely fun with mates. I rarely play multiplayer games any more but this one is super charming.

For me it’s the move away from that Fortnite Aesthetic. Don’t get me working I think. Fortnite is great but it’s nice to see a developer rewarded for something different.

I also love the Starship Troopers vibe.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Just finished a 2 hour bash with no issues, sounds like the Americans had strife earlier in the day though.

Taking ages to login and when it does it says there are no active players.

Play clock might be too high for a refund even though most of it was waiting in lobbies haha.

Taking ages to login and when it does it says there are no active players.

Play clock might be too high for a refund even though most of it was waiting in lobbies haha.

That's a bummer, I haven't had a single issue in my ~6 hours. Must be picking the right times to play 😅

would be nice if i could get into helldivers. campaigners that abuse the lack of AFK disconnections and just stay in ships when they are not playing should have all progress wiped and always be first kicked

I would have to imagine kicking idling players would be at the forefront of their to-do list.

So wait a little while to get into this cause I am interested?
Its really good. ive only played a few hours. but its hard to login to the servers before 5pm and the amount of times dumb campaigners have killed the team by friendly fire is crazy. its like they throw the beacons for the bombs and s**t where the other 3 team members are on because they want to fail.

Just started playing tonight. Miraculously got into the servers and played for an hour and a bit. Thought some of those early difficulties were a handful, then I had a look at how many difficulties I had left to unlock…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s even the point of a pro this time round, doesn’t feel like any big game has used the power of the console, a lot of this stuff can run on PS4 (and does!).

Guess it’s for those guys that want true 4K 60FPS which no console on Earth achieves across the board.

What’s even the point of a pro this time round, doesn’t feel like any big game has used the power of the console, a lot of this stuff can run on PS4 (and does!).

Guess it’s for those guys that want true 4K 60FPS which no console on Earth achieves across the board.

Have heard the new GTA being talked about as benefiting.

Cause of UE5 and ray tracing they are pushing the PS5 imo. You could have a beast of a gaming rig and still struggle to have locked 60 at 4k.

4k 60 running smooth is almost impossible no matter the console or pc hardware you have imo. FF7 Rebirth running in 4k 30 plays smooth and looks great and that's good enough for me.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back