PS5 Playstation 5 - Articles, accessories and everything else

Remove this Banner Ad

Last month I was really contemplating buying an Xbox Series X as a second console. But it appears like I will eventually be able to play every Xbox game on the PS5.

I bought a series S as a game pass machine but it’s more of a Disney+ machine…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last month I was really contemplating buying an Xbox Series X as a second console. But it appears like I will eventually be able to play every Xbox game on the PS5. 😂

I had some spare cash lying around and was a little bored in life so also was going to purchase a Series X and Gamepass because * it, why not. Glad I decided not to. Hifi Rush, Forza, Gears and Halo are the only exclusives I wanted to play and it looks like they may eventually make their way over which is pretty awesome.

Quality of work from developers is hardly going to be the issue.
Price gouging from Sony is the problem.
Yeah the quality of work argument doesn't even make sense? The games would still be competing with MSoft/GamePass (in fact, even moreso with their games on PS?), it's just the hardware that wouldn't be. No idea where that argument has come from, but it's dumb.

I think Nintendo will keep Sony honest with the prices even tho they aren't competing against other imo
Nintendo are chief price gougers in the industry, I'm not counting on them keeping anybody honest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol Nintendo keeping Sony honest, the Switch is several hundred dollars more costly than it should be.

u think the switch should retail for $150??

games from 3 plus years ago shouldn't still be $70-$80

they should be free on gamepass right? imagine if every company did that. hasn't everyone realised that AAA titles being nasty-cheap 6 months after launch just to squeeze a few extra sales isn't good for gaming long term? aren't there memes and complaints worldwide about peoples gamepasses and backlogs and steam libraries being full of stuff they'll never get to? because they buy stuff they don't really want because it's heavily discounted and they get FOMO. it's not good.

they should be free on gamepass right? imagine if every company did that. hasn't everyone realised that AAA titles being nasty-cheap 6 months after launch just to squeeze a few extra sales isn't good for gaming long term? aren't there memes and complaints worldwide about peoples gamepasses and backlogs and steam libraries being full of stuff they'll never get to? because they buy stuff they don't really want because it's heavily discounted and they get FOMO. it's not good.
Sorry, where did i mention they should be free? Did i say 6 months or did i say from 3 plus years ago?

But its a joke to charge full AAA price, when:
A. These games are most often built on inferior engines to PS/Xbox
B. Are aged games
C. Inferior Ports
D. A combination of all of the above

why would Breath of the Wild for example be discounted? yeah it looks like a Wii game, but isn't all that matters how fun it is? what reason would they have to discount it? wrong thread anyway but it is interesting

Helldivers is great especially if you have a good group. Can get super hard and intense.

I’ve been lucky with random matchmaking so far, found a good squad last night and had a few good runs.

The very first game I played we only had 2 in the squad and got wrecked haha!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back