VFL Pies v Dons

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I assume the message that has just updated is ant on the pack mark 20m from goal Bryan just took.

Nice mark. Pity about the finish.
Was nice 👍

Good start from Tsatas . Playing midfield . 11 touches and 3 tackles.

Bryan a couple of good contested marks.

Wanganeen had some early touches and a nice goal.

Caddy no impact yet .

Lual best on for me. Have been really impressed. There was a contest with Crocker when he just bossed him with pure strength (when he was slightly out of position as the ball came in a bit high).

Tastas with a lot of the ball, 11 to half time. 2 clearances aside there's been nothing to it. It's not like he's been bad but his impact on the game is not reflected in the numbers.

Bryan solid. Should smash Begg to pieces giving that he about 3 inches taller and has him for a leap, too. Nice pack mark 20m from goal but missed the shot (not a bad miss but he's a skilful kick and he should have nailed it). Has been good at ground level again.

Tex was lively for the 5 minutes the ball was on his flank. He looks sharp. This is not me saying he is playing well, by the way. Hasn't been involved enough / had the opportunity to be involved.

Hately has been our best mid to this point.

Davey disappointing as he has had more opportunity to be involved than Tex but has had it less.

Vigo has a happy knack of having things work out well when he is around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back