Picola & District FL SE 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i know that but he has stepped down for this season which makes him an outside coach and not a current coach:thumbsu:

If you meant outside coach as someone currently not coaching a side i think this is a must. Coaches have certain styles of play and i couldnt imagine them wanting to pass that on too much to opposition players/coaches.

If you meant outside coach as someone currently not coaching a side i think this is a must. Coaches have certain styles of play and i couldnt imagine them wanting to pass that on too much to opposition players/coaches.

Yeah Well if they serious about the interleague they prob need to get a hurry on & decide if they entering 1 or 2 teams & select a coach/s as the interleague weekend is after bout Rd 6 or 7 & 1 would think if the coach is serious he would want 2 start thinking bout sides now & game plans etc (as I think they would still be able to have a 75% fair idea of who they would be thinking of selecting, then add to it once season starts)

Yeah Well if they serious about the interleague they prob need to get a hurry on & decide if they entering 1 or 2 teams & select a coach/s as the interleague weekend is after bout Rd 6 or 7 & 1 would think if the coach is serious he would want 2 start thinking bout sides now & game plans etc (as I think they would still be able to have a 75% fair idea of who they would be thinking of selecting, then add to it once season starts)

Every chance it might fall through mover!! Personally i think they should just have 1 side and if most star players put there hand up then what a cracker side they would have at there disposal!! Maybe have 11 from each leauge or something?? On another note an update on central park and there upgrade, it will now not be ready until march 19th!! Seriously a poor effort by all involved as it was meant to be ready by end of january:thumbsdown:
certainly hope its worth the wait come rnd 1

Every chance it might fall through mover!! Personally i think they should just have 1 side and if most star players put there hand up then what a cracker side they would have at there disposal!! Maybe have 11 from each leauge or something?? On another note an update on central park and there upgrade, it will now not be ready until march 19th!! Seriously a poor effort by all involved as it was meant to be ready by end of january:thumbsdown:
certainly hope its worth the wait come rnd 1

Yeah that would be really annoying wash, would be hard for the east boys to get used to their new size ground before the season! I know its not a massive deal but every team should have some sort of advantage over others when it comes to their home ground, but not being able to train on it full time would be a pain!! I just hope u's have it up & running by the time ur praccy matches & season come round or u might have to set up the witches hats 20mtrs in to stay away from the new stuff??:eek::D

Yeah that would be really annoying wash, would be hard for the east boys to get used to their new size ground before the season! I know its not a massive deal but every team should have some sort of advantage over others when it comes to their home ground, but not being able to train on it full time would be a pain!! I just hope u's have it up & running by the time ur praccy matches & season come round or u might have to set up the witches hats 20mtrs in to stay away from the new stuff??:eek::D

Yeah mover very annoying to be honest and dont get me wrong we will benafit in the long run but if the council didnt bugger it up and then sit on it and do nothing then we wouldnt have this problem!! Fingers crossed by april 1st everything is up and firing for the practice matches.

seen a former eagle's great having a trot over the weekend with the young fella following on the bike. Is he thinking of a return?

Any predictions on this thread

Premiers=
runners up=
leading goalkicker=
biggest disapointment=
Interleauge captain=
leauge medal=

Premiers= Rennie
runners up= Shepp East
leading goalkicker= Chase Strawhorn
biggest disappointment= Home final advantage to lower ranked teams
Interleague captain= Luke Cowan
league medal= Gregor Teague

hi im trying to find out where ex afl players go after they are off afl list . so im looking to know if any ex afl listed or rookie players are playing in your competition? hopefully someone can help me

In 2011 the league had former Collingwood player Jason Wild playing for Rennie. He had coached rival club Katamatite for about the previous 3 or 4 years.

In 2010, former West Coast/Geelong player Derek Hall and former Nth Melb/Carlton player David Teague played for Katandra. (Teague's home club).

Former Saint/Swan Jason Trianidis played for Shepparton East up to 2010.

Former Carlton player Justin Davies is from Shepparton East, not sure of his 2012 plans.

Hope this helps.

G'day Wash! Long time no speak. Just wondering how the boys are shaping up on the track so far. Who is burning it up? Are there any young eagles that are looking to step up to big boy footy this year? Big Larf reckons the ground is still weeks away from having anyone run around on it. That is ordinary. Hope they get their act together and get Central Park back to a reasonable standard to give you blokes a place to train. Few of the boys reckon pre season 2012 has been to a greater level than years past. So judging by that are we going to see a super fit and super strong Eagles outfit in the coming year? I hope so!:thumbsu:

G'day Wash! Long time no speak. Just wondering how the boys are shaping up on the track so far. Who is burning it up? Are there any young eagles that are looking to step up to big boy footy this year? Big Larf reckons the ground is still weeks away from having anyone run around on it. That is ordinary. Hope they get their act together and get Central Park back to a reasonable standard to give you blokes a place to train. Few of the boys reckon pre season 2012 has been to a greater level than years past. So judging by that are we going to see a super fit and super strong Eagles outfit in the coming year? I hope so!:thumbsu:

g,day nutta mate yeh long time no speak you will have to pop out for a run mate to keep those kg,s from forming around your tummy area!! Yes the ground is currently under works and look forward to the completion of that mate!! As for the pre season its going not to bad we have been getting around the 30 odd most nights and the standouts so far have been the tonga (maso) and jase rachele is also moving well at this stage and also a few young fella,s training hard which is good! Only 4 weeks til the first hit out so lets hope the fitness is high and we can compete with rennie and waaia this year:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leigh Ramsdale will coach the SE side which plays KDFL at Barooga on May 26th, whilst Josh Bode will coach the NW side which plays O&K on the same day also at Barooga .

I think the league has done well with those two coaches. They will both do a good job and represent the league well.

Great coaches for sure.

With the comp so tight be interesting who puts their bodies on the line for the league. I love interleague footy but time will tell who will make themselves available to play.

Wouldn't it be great if ALL of the best players in the SE comp make themselves available and smack the KDL to give us bragging rights in the age old arguement of which league is better!:thumbsu:
I too reckon that the coaching appoints are pretty right. Not that I had much time for the NW coach when we used to play them, but he does work very hard for his club and the league so its only fitting he gets the chance to lead them in an interleague.
On the eagles pre seaon, I saw the mighty man from Tonga the other day and he looks like a raging stallion chomping at the bit. Look out league if he keeps up the tempo. I'm sure he will be loving an injury free opening to the season not like last year.
Can anyone confirm if Paul Mason is staying at Dookie. Heard that he may be linked with Tally due to Dicko taking a few of his old Shepp Bears mates out there. Snake may be able to confirm.
Not long to wait now gents.

Maso is staying and lookes super fit, he has signed on as assisstant coach for dale and is doing a great job.
he will be one of many from last year who will improve.

so far only
Dudge and marxsy are confirmed as leaving

Wouldn't it be great if ALL of the best players in the SE comp make themselves available and smack the KDL to give us bragging rights in the age old arguement of which league is better!:thumbsu:
I too reckon that the coaching appoints are pretty right. Not that I had much time for the NW coach when we used to play them, but he does work very hard for his club and the league so its only fitting he gets the chance to lead them in an interleague.
On the eagles pre seaon, I saw the mighty man from Tonga the other day and he looks like a raging stallion chomping at the bit. Look out league if he keeps up the tempo. I'm sure he will be loving an injury free opening to the season not like last year.
Can anyone confirm if Paul Mason is staying at Dookie. Heard that he may be linked with Tally due to Dicko taking a few of his old Shepp Bears mates out there. Snake may be able to confirm.

The kdl thread has posted a possible interleauge team and it looks pretty impressive if they all play?
What about picloa SE side
B.S.forge (R) Gillespie (SE) Gilmour (W)
HB. J.Ocallahan (R) D.Oreilly (k) B.Briggs (K)
c. M.Mcarty (W) D.Bigger (r) S.Scott (W)
HF.T Hargraves (R) L.Cowan (W) H.Best (SE)
F.J.Rachele (SE) C.Strawhorn (R) D.Payne (T)
R.R.Osborne (SE) N.Doyle (T) R.Frapell (SE)
Int. P.Collins (W),B.James (R) N. Howden (K) B.Kelly (KAT)
the best i could come up with
Full teams both comps and would be a game i would like to watch having played both comps back in my day (Few years now):thumbsu:

The kdl thread has posted a possible interleauge team and it looks pretty impressive if they all play?
What about picloa SE side
B.S.forge (R) Gillespie (SE) Gilmour (W)
HB. J.Ocallahan (R) D.Oreilly (k) B.Briggs (K)
c. M.Mcarty (W) D.Bigger (r) S.Scott (W)
HF.T Hargraves (R) L.Cowan (W) H.Best (SE)
F.J.Rachele (SE) C.Strawhorn (R) D.Payne (T)
R.R.Osborne (SE) N.Doyle (T) R.Frapell (SE)
Int. P.Collins (W),B.James (R) N. Howden (K) B.Kelly (KAT)
the best i could come up with
Full teams both comps and would be a game i would like to watch having played both comps back in my day (Few years now):thumbsu:
Not enough Rennie and SE players ?

Howden has left the swans..kitto,jarrod mason,meyland,scantelon

Big loss for swans with howden gone!! Had heard scantleton was heading to rochy as well? Mason flying at moment so interleauge a real possibility and kitto would be stiff not to make it! Well done for marcopolo to do a team! hard job i think

Picked a bad year to take on the KDFL with the inclusion of several guns in the league but l guess time will tell..KDFL easy at this stage....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back