Think Tank People with more dignity than the current Geelong team and coach.

Remove this Banner Ad

I think not Crappy.

13>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>10 cups

15>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2 finals

Now that's embarrassing!:poo:

It's embarrassing you have to reach so far back to find 15 finals victories for the Tigers.

What's with the lack of finals between 1985 and 2017? We were there.

It's embarrassing you have to reach so far back to find 15 finals victories for the Tigers.

What's with the lack of finals between 1985 and 2017? We were there.
What's with the lack of premierships between 1963 to 2007 after competing in so many GF's?

Community Reaction GIF
embarrassing parks and recreation GIF
Sad In A Box GIF

This is just getting sad now fellas. I've never seen a supporter base so desperate to cling to relevancy and try and will into existence a rivalry than this current Richmond mob. Geelong's 2022 premiership seemingly broke you - you'll have to learn to live with it. This isn't healthy.

This is just getting sad now fellas. I've never seen a supporter base so desperate to cling to relevancy and try and will into existence a rivalry than this current Richmond mob. Geelong's 2022 premiership seemingly broke you - you'll have to learn to live with it. This isn't healthy.
I think you broke yourselves judging by your 9th position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aside from Postcodes, Avoca and Feraligatr (whom sadly are the rare roses amongst so many Tiger Thornes).

I was told I was nasty and a big meanie by a Tiger sook on the main board cause I didn't think Trentina was as good a premiership captain as Vossy or Hodge.

Imagine being that fragile and insecure ?

#kardashimond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back