Teams or people more likely to win some sort of silverwear in 2024 than the blooz!

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast-Logo.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually I deleted your s**t post and banned you before Flogstar even saw it.

Though he would have mashed had he saw it and been within his rights to.
You overreacted and didn't even give me a chance to defend myself, there was a worse post that was in that thread but you seemed to have missed that one.

You overeacted and didn't even give me a chance to defend myself, there was a worse post that was in that thread but you seemed to have missed that one.
If there was a worse post I’d be very surprised but obviously did miss it if that was the case.

As for the chance to defend yourself you were PMd and decided to voluntarily leave the PM yourself :$

If there was a worse post I’d be very surprised but obviously did miss it if that was the case.

As for the chance to defend yourself you were PMd and decided to voluntarily leave the PM yourself :$
I couldn't say a word because the ban may have been in effect or maybe i made a mistake leaving the convo and that did it but i went back to the pm and i couldn't post a thing afterwards.

I couldn't say word because the ban may have been in effect or maybe i made a mistake leaving the convo and that did it but i went back to the pm and i couldn't post a thing afterwards.
Either way the ban was warranted it was a s**t post. Have an issue with it then pm me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back