Teams or people more likely to win some sort of silverwear in 2024 than the blooz!

Remove this Banner Ad

You overreacted and didn't even give me a chance to defend myself, there was a worse post that was in that thread but you seemed to have missed that one.
images

Maybe you need to be perma banned from the bay, you're not even a regular here you oibsessed flog.
I've got some time off from my regular posting and have been embracing all that the bay has to offer over the last week. So anyone who isn't a regular poster on the bay is a flog? 🤣🤣 How many points before your account is permanently deleted? What's that say about you flogstradamus!

I've got some time off from my regular posting and have been embracing all that the bay has to offer over the last week. So anyone who isn't a regular poster on the bay is a flog? 🤣🤣 How many points before your account is permanently deleted? What's that say about you flogstradamus!
I've been banned only once since last year unlike you floggo, now move along and find yourself a friend because i'm not interested.

I've been banned once since last year unlike you floggo, now move along and find yourself a friend because i'm not interested.
I haven't been banned at all ya squib. I look forward to watching you get another week on the sidelines for saying something highly inappropriate again. Thanks for the entertainment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It seems you're the triggered little scatter not me, can't move on, no friends and you have a sad little life, you have my sympathies.:$
You deserved that week off. Not the first time you've gone off tap, won't be the last either. For someone who lives on the bay you're easily frazzled. Perhaps you're just not cut out for it. I've been here a week and you're getting owned buddy.

You deserved that week off. Not the first time you've gone off tap, won't be the last either. For someone who lives on the bay you're easily frazzled. Perhaps you're just not cut out for it. I've been here a week and you're getting owned buddy.
Yeah yeah now go find a friend and tell someone cares blow in.:)

Yeah yeah now go find a friend and tell someone cares blow in.:)
I'm assuming you only hang out here because you've been banned from the Richmond board. I'll leave you alone now, it's too easy. You certainly don't need any help in making yourself look like a goose. Best of luck champ. Remember, when you feel yourself spiralling on here, log off and go for a walk around the block. You won't get so easily triggered that way!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back